Does Steve Jobs love his customers? We're about to find out. AT&T wants to extend its monopoly on U.S. iPhone sales for another year, to 2011. Will Apple go for it, or will Jobs and company make iPhones more widely available?
Mobile Advisor - Opinions
Wednesday's product launch of Apple's third-generation iPod Shuffle highlights the company's obsessive attention to design. The new version of Apple's most affordable digital music player arrives in a reduced color palette (with only silver and black...
Cell phone users are learning that their devices aren't immune to bugs, glitches, and poor construction. The Blackberry Storm, released on November 21, 2008, has been particularly affected by these faults, as Research in Motion (RIM) rushed its devi...
I'll admit it. I'm one of those annoying "Getting Things Done" fanboys. I love David Allen's productivity system, which he lays out in three books: Getting Things Done, Ready For Anything and the brand-new Making It All Work.
Subnotebooks like the Asus Eee PC, the Dell Mini 9 and the HP 2133 Mini-note will soon cost as little as US$99. The catch? You'll need to commit to a two-year mobile broadband contract. The low cost will come courtesy of a subsidy identical to the on...
Reports have Motorola announcing as soon as Thursday a big push to build new Android phones, but the more important move would be a potential plan by the handset maker to reduce the number of mobile operating systems it uses, analysts said.
Ten years ago, everyone expected massive improvements in battery technology for laptops, mobile phones and other mobile gadgets.
Naked home workers may be the stuff of fantasy, but flexible working is now a corporate reality. Ready availability of broadband combined with the reliability and speed of wireless communications has transformed home and remote working.
I have no excuses - I should have known better than to let my gadget envy get the better of me. But, with all the new way cool features added to the iPhone 3G and the fact that my existing AT&T plan allowed me to upgrade at US$199, I decided to join...
Is the iPhone 3G worth waiting in line for? Early reviewers of Apple's new smart phone are mostly positive, but they share some common gripes about battery life and two aspects of dealing with AT&T: the service-plan costs and the skimpy 3G coverage a...
I'm developing mobile applications -- for the iPhone. Considering all of the mobile platforms available to programmers, why would I select the development platform for the Apple device when I could have chosen Symbian, BlackBerry, or Android?
Taiwan's High Tech Computer (HTC) revealed its new Touch Diamond handset early last month to rave initial reviews, and it beat Apple to announcing a 3G (third-generation telephony) handset.
I recently visited the Greek island of Santorini. The island is best known as a sunny destination for jet-setting holiday makers who lounge in idyllic hotel rooms perched on the sides of steep and majestic cliffs. But historians, geologists and archa...
It merited only an aside in Apple CEO Steve Jobs' keynote at the Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC). The real information about the next version of Mac OS X, if any, was flashed later in the day only to developers, and only under a nondisclosure ...
If you expected startling news to come out of Monday's keynote for Apple's World-Wide Developers Conference (WWDC) -- headlined, of course, by Steve Jobs -- you went away unstartled and disappointed.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Europe moves to develop standard mobile phone chargers
- Michael Jackson's death knocks Google & Twitter offline
- Palm CEO: We don't have to beat each other to prosper
- RIM patches BlackBerry PDF vulnerability
- Big Profits from App Store? Maybe Not for Apple
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTDigital Business Analyst- UX, wireframes, AgileOther
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)Other
- CCWintel EngineerWA
- TPSenior Developer/Technical AnalystNSW
- CCSolaris / Oracle SPARC administratorVIC
- CCSAP BPC Specialist ConsultantOther
- FTIT Security Support OfficersOther
- FTMySQL Database Administrator- Meadowbank locationOther
- FTTechnical Operations ManagerOther
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTMicrosoft Exchange Engineer- Azure & Cloud X2Other
- FTTM1 Application Management AnalystOther
- FTEcommerce Technical ManagerNSW
- FTJunior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTPractice Director DevelopmentSA
- CCDevelopers ? Multiple opportunitiesQLD
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayACT
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)Other
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- TPProject Scheduler/CoordinatorQLD