If you’re not swayed by Samsung’s return to form, Apple’s ultra-expensive iPhone X or Google’s funky Pixel 2, then the Huawei Mate 10 Pro is a pretty solid alternative. Even if the pitch does poach a striking amount from HTC’s U11.
Belkin has announced the Australian availability of its USB-C 3.1 Express Dock HD.
Regardless of whether you opt for the more compact 8, portrait-mode-ready 8 Plus or the futuristic iPhone X, you’ll still want to keep it looking sharp. You’ll want the right case - and there’s no shortage of options out there competing for your attention and your wallet.
Huawei has announced that a limited run of the Porsche Design Huawei Mate 10 will come to Australia in December.
If you want a smartphone that’s as clean as they come and brilliantly-effective at the everyday problems it sets out to solve, the Pixel 2 is a clear-cut winner.
Boost Mobile has announced its new Boost Anytime Plus mobile plans, which ensure Boost customers will get more of what they want with a double data offer up to 24GB.
TCL Communication has announced the Australian launch of the BlackBerry KEYone Black Edition, off the back of the well-received KEYone Silver.
Huawei Nova 2i review: Huawei's best flagship features have been successfully smuggled into the mid-tier
With the $499 price-tag in mind, there’s not a lot out there that can match the Huawei Nova 2i.
If the Moto X4 shows us what a world without MotoMods might look like, then it's also a reminder that maybe Motorola made the right call by going modular.
HTC is cracking on with business following its deal with Google and looks to have a new phone coming on 2 November. Find out about the rumoured U11 Plus.
Chinese smartphone brand Huawei has announced its Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro smartphones, which the company promises will leverage AI to kickstart a new era in smartphone experiences.
While it won’t inspire mania among the enthusiast crowd like the iPhone X will, the iPhone 8 remains a solid package for those happy to play things safe.
Chinese smartphone brand Huawei have launched a new bid for the mid-tier smartphone market, announcing Australian availability and pricing for the Huawei Nova 2i.
Smartphone accessory brand Incipio has launched added two new variants to its phone case lineup, designed for use with the newly-announced Google Pixel 2 and Google Pixel 2 XL.
PC World's top-rated Android Phones. These are the best mobile phones, smartphones, smartfones, smart phones and Android phones that you can buy right now in 2017.
Apple or Android? Which is best? There are many smartphones, smartfones, smart phones, mobile phones, Apple phones, Android phones and other phones to choose from. Here are the best you can buy right now.
The best bang for your buck smartphones on the market.
Good Gear Guide's top-rated Android phones.
A multi-functional collaborative tool that can help your business achieve a high level of business efficiency. Find out more in this business manager's review of the Sharp Huddle Board.
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Google Daydream View VR Headset
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Belkin Introduces USB-C 3.1 Express Dock HD
- Porsche Design Huawei Mate 10 Will Come To Australia
- Boost Mobile Doubles Data Offering With New Summer Plans
- BlackBerry KEYone Black Launches in Australia
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTPerformance EngineerOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital BAOther
- FTPractice Director Quality AssuranceSA
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- FTMarketing and Advertising Project/Sales SupportOther
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- CCBusiness Process Analyst (Green Belt)NSW
- CCIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTUnix/Linux EngineersOther
- CCAutomation Designer (Solutions Architect) - Robotics (RPA) - SydneyNSW
- FTField Service EngineerOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Solution ArchitectSA
- FTSenior Network Designer - Australian Citizenship RequiredOther
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- FTSoftware DeveloperOther
- CCMobile Applications DeveloperQLD
- CCMid-level SAP ArchitectQLD
- FTJunior Python Developer - TradingOther
- CCSenior Process SpecialistNSW