Apple has expanded Music's lossless and spatial audio tracks to Android, but only for "compatible" devices.
While a number of Android smartphones proudly sport fingerprint sensors, the level of security and convenience they offer simply can't beat Face ID.
A new Google Maps feature will let users see how crowded trains and busses are before they even get to their stop.
Five years after its debut, the MacBook Pro is undergoing a dramatic change, one that involves new Apple silicon, new designs, and possibly, the end of the Touch Bar.
The iPad mini is one of the better iPad bargains at $399, but should you wait for the next model before you buy one?
Apple is expanding its lineup with well-known gaming brands.
The Washinton Post has reported that some iPhones may have been targeted with Pegasus spyware, but yours is likely OK. If you're paranoid, however, there's a way to check.
The Pegasus spyware has been found on iPhones but it's probably not on yours.
Get more information about the plants, animals, and landmarks inside your pictures with Apple's new AI-powered Visual Look Up tool.
Oops, you accidentally deleted a text message that you absolutely must have! All hope is not lost, though recovering it might be tricky.
2019 has already served up plenty of affordable smartphones that offer the a lot of bang for your buck.
2019 is shaping to be a big year for smartphones with the arrival of slick flagships like the Galaxy S10, foldable devices like the Huawei Mate X, photography powerhouses like the P30 Pro and plenty of disruptive mid-tier devices to boot. Here are the best phones that you can buy right now in 2019.
These are the mid-tier smartphones that offer the best bang for your buck in 2018.
These are the 2018 smartphones that offer the best bang for your buck.
MSI has entered the business and lifestyle market with a new series of laptops it’s calling Lifestyle Essential and Power on the Go
A full suite of processing and editing tools
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 2 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 3 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 4 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 5 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Music expands spatial audio and lossless to Android
- Google Maps can now tell you when your train is too crowded for comfort
- Tetris Beat, Monster Hunter Stories coming soon to Apple Arcade
- How to check if the Pegasus spyware is installed on your iPhone
- iOS 15: How to search inside your photos using Visual Look Up
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Everything you need to know about 4K
- The 10 best survival games on PC in 2021
- Why the iPhone 12 doesn't have an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?