Telstra have sent out the deets around their Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus plans.
Chinese smartphone brand Vivo has fanned the flames, hyping up their hopes for the Australia brand amid their JB Hi-Fi debut.
In a surprise move, a leaked JB Hi-Fi sales pamphlet has revealed the retailer will be expanding its smartphone offering with new Xiaomi and Vivo devices.
Regardless of whether you’re looking to buy your new Samsung Galaxy smartphone on a plan or outright, you’ll almost certainly want to invest in a quality case that keeps it in the best condition possible for as long as possible.
We’ve gathered twenty of our favorite ridiculous-sounding smartphone colors. Enjoy?
It is important to have enough data but it is also just as important to not be paying for data you don’t need.
With the average consumption of data increasing by the day, the idea of signing up for an unlimited data plan makes a lot more sense than it used to. The jump in price to unlimited deals really isn’t that much anymore compared to high data-cap plans.
There are definitely drawbacks to be considered but the areas where the Motorola One Vision shines feel like a refreshing change for the brand and a steal at the current $499 price-point.
Huawei has announced their own proprietary operating system called Harmony OS at their latest developers conference in Dongguan. Here’s what you need to know about it.
With the official unveiling of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ behind us, we’re now in the home stretch for 2019’s crop of fancy and expensive flagship smartphones.
2019 has already served up plenty of affordable smartphones that offer the a lot of bang for your buck.
2019 is shaping to be a big year for smartphones with the arrival of slick flagships like the Galaxy S10, foldable devices like the Huawei Mate X, photography powerhouses like the P30 Pro and plenty of disruptive mid-tier devices to boot. Here are the best phones that you can buy right now in 2019.
These are the mid-tier smartphones that offer the best bang for your buck in 2018.
These are the 2018 smartphones that offer the best bang for your buck.
Australia faces a severe skills shortage in software development, data science, and several other STEM-focused fields. Organisations like Flat Planet leverage on-the-ground expertise in building teams in South-East Asian markets, creating a safer, more certain pathway for western firms to access the deep pools of talent to be found there – whether it is for a team of just one single developer, or an entire IT business unit of 50 or more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 2 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
- 3 Gigabyte Aero 15 (2019) review: Full, Australian review
- 4 LG V50 ThinQ 5G review: Two bad
- 5 Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Thinking of getting the Galaxy Note 10 on a Telstra plan? I've got some bad news
- Vivo talks up Australian "soft launch"
- JB Hi-Fi set to sell Vivo and Xiaomi smartphones
- Xiaomi just launched their first 5G smartphone in Australia without carrier support
- The first month is "free" with Vodafone's Galaxy Note 10 plans
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- The Samsung Galaxy Book S is coming to Australia
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?