Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S9 and S9+ have finally arrived and while they’re undoubtedly two of the most durable smartphones the company have brought to their fans yet, they’re still pricey enough that you’ll probably want to shell out for a case in order to keep it safe from harm.
With Apple finally pulling the trigger on incorporating wireless charging into their iPhone products, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Belkin. Here's a quick look at some of the products the company were showing off at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
With Apple’s decision to finally support wireless charging in the iPhone 8 and X, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Belkin.
Belkin are moving to take advantage of the renewed demand for wireless charging solutions, unveiling their 2018 product portfolio at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
As a product, the DeX works well enough. However, as a realisation of convergence, it’s held back by the hardware as much as it is the software.
Cygnett has introduced a new range of premium wireless charging devices for the home, vehicle and travelling on-the-go.
Belkin has announced the Australian availability of its USB-C 3.1 Express Dock HD.
Regardless of whether you opt for the more compact 8, portrait-mode-ready 8 Plus or the futuristic iPhone X, you’ll still want to keep it looking sharp. You’ll want the right case - and there’s no shortage of options out there competing for your attention and your wallet.
Smartphone accessory brand Incipio has launched added two new variants to its phone case lineup, designed for use with the newly-announced Google Pixel 2 and Google Pixel 2 XL.
We bring together the major phone case brands to try them out for ourselves and compare what they can offer when it comes to keeping your shiny new Samsung Galaxy Note 8 crack-free.
Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99. Get comprehensive protection with Norton 360 including Antivirus, secure VPN, a Password Manager, PC Cloud Backup, and more. All backed by 60-day Money Back Guarantee and 100% Virus Protection Promise.
High-speed storage for hi-res photos and videos on the go!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HyperX x Ducky One 2 Mini keyboard review: The most ambitious crossover in gaming keyboard history
- 2 ROG Zephryus G14 review: Powerful Payoff
- 3 RealMe 6 review: It's about time Oppo got some Real competition
- 4 RealMe C3 review: Fumbled fundamentals
- 5 Logitech StreamCam review: The pricey pandemic webcam you’re looking for
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Stop what you're doing and bear witness to the name of this Samsung-approved game controller
- Belkin adds another three wireless chargers to the roster
- Belkin show off a snazzy new way to recharge your Apple Watch
- Galaxy Watch users report app outage
- ZAGG’s InvisibleShield on Demand smoothes out the screen protector experience
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?