The Samsung Galaxy Fold isn't off to a great start, with reviewers complaining of display issues and several models needing to be returned.
Smartphones - Features
TCL and Alcatel tell us that their “first consumer-ready devices” are “expected to arrive in 2020” and that affordability will be a focus.
More and more foldable phones are being announced with each passing month but there are already two major frontrunners for the category. The Galaxy Fold and Huawei Mate X, both of which are due to arrive later this year.
Now that you understand how wireless chargers work, it’s time to look at the options being shopped around by each of the major brands that play in the space.
If you’re trying to decide between buying the Huawei P30 or Huawei P30 Pro, here are the key differences you should be aware of.
The SuperSpectrum sensor is a component found in the new Huawei P30 and P30 Pro. It is one of the two key innovations that allow Huawei’s latest handsets to raise the bar previously set by the P20 Pro and Mate 20 Pro.
HMD Global’s Head Designer gives us some insights into the way that the company designs its new Nokia handsets and tells us about how they tackled trypophobia with the Nokia 9 PureView.
The Samsung Galaxy S10+ has a new processor, new camera and a new look but the thing I was most excited to mess with? The software.
Here are five of the most shameless imitators of Apple’s iPhone X.
We had the chance to go hands on with Huawei's first foldable 5G smartphone. Here are our first impressions.
Ahead of this year's Mobile World Congress, Oppo showed off a smartphone camera with 10x lossless zoom and more.
If you’re after a cheaper alternative to the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max, here are five devices that we reckon will be up to the task.
Here are ten solid smartphones that released in the last year (or so) that have already seen their price-tags slashed.
Here’s everything you need to know about wireless charging.
Here are five foldable smartphones we expect to see before the year is out.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 3 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
- 4 Huawei Watch GT review: Battery life isn't everything
- 5 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's Galaxy Fold appears more fragile than expected
- Apple and Qualcomm surprisingly settle their legal differences, and it’s pretty clear who won
- Google Pixel 3a announcement gets a date
- Oppo cut corners with the ultra-cheap AX5s
- Xiaomi is finally coming to Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?