The arrival of the new iPhone XR and iPad Pro have brought with them a new kind of screen: the Liquid Retina Display. Here's what you need to know about it.
Smartphones - Features
We pit the four best smartphone cameras you can buy in 2018 against one another.
In their latest incarnation, 2018's Huawei Mate devices look set to smash the latter trend asunder. In fact, taken as a pair, it's hard not to view the new Huawei Mate 20 and Huawei Mate 20 Pro as a solidification of the brand momentum spurred by the...
HMD's new Nokia 7.1 is the first smartphone with a PureDisplay screen. Here's what you need to know.
If our round-up of the best Apple and Android smartphones you can find for under $500 and $600 wasn’t good enough for you, here’s our latest list of the top 10 best Android and Apple phones you can find for under $400.
If our compilation of the best Apple and Android phones you can get for under $600 and our round-up of the best Apple and Android phones for under $700 weren’t good enough, this list ups the ante. Here are the Top 10 Apple and Android smartphones you...
Although the prices of a high-end smartphone like the Galaxy Note 9 and iPhone XS Max continue to balloon upwards, it’s actually become easier than ever to find yourself a good-value smartphone for less than $500.
Although it’s entirely possible to get a surprisingly decent smartphone for under $600 these days, you don’t have to spend that much more to end up with something truly special.
Nowadays, it’s actually way easier to find a cheaper and more budget-friendly alternative to these flagship devices than ever before. The list of shared features between mid-tier devices and premium ones continues to grow, while the gap in quality co...
With the launch of the iPhone XS and XS Max, Apple has brought the option of a dual-SIM phone to millions of iOS fans for the first time.
Oppo has upgraded the fast-charging technology found in their latest smartphones from VOOC to Super VOOC. Here's what you need to know.
Apple is rumored to be adding Pencil support to the new OLED iPhones. Here's how that could work.
Here’s a quick round-up of where each smartphone brand currently stands in regards to support the headphone jack, as of August 2018.
Here’s everything you need to know about OnePlus and about buying a OnePlus smartphone in Australia.
In years past, Computex has been an event dominated by ASUS. 2018 was no different. Across both their Zenbook and ROG portfolios, ASUS had a lot of product to show off.
Being a tech lover does not exclude loving food too!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Expensive, but probably the best phone you can buy right now
- 2 Huawei Nova 3i review: All Sell, No Soul
- 3 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 4 DJI Mavic 2 Pro review: These glorious heights
- 5 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Forget the foldable, Samsung's One UI overhaul is the real big news here
- Oppo up the ante in the mid-tier space with new R17 and R17 Pro
- Vaya launches mobile plans featuring up to 60GB of data
- Oppo partner with JB Hi-Fi on new budget A3s handset
- Nokia announces new Nokia 5.1 Plus
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?