There’s some debate surrounding what a mid-range phone actually is. We find that there are cheap phones under $300, some good-value phones up to around $500, then a collection of mid-range phones up to $600. However, if you push a little harder you g...
Smartphones - Features
With a little ingenuity you can get a lot of that Pixel experience on the phone you have right now.
Google’s new digital assistant – called Google Assistant – has upped the level of A.I. available to regular phone users thanks to the new Google Pixel phone and the Allo chat app. It assistant offers more than just voice recognition – it understands ...
We took four phones with the best cameras available into the studio to figure out which one delivers the best image quality.
Not all Android fans are excited about Google's new phone, but they'll probably come around.
While production of the Note7 has stopped, it's imperative that Samsung figure out what went wrong and lay out the details publicly.
This infographic details the key turning points following Samsung's release of its fatally flawed Galaxy Note7 smartphone, including releases, recalls, damning photos, products exchanges, U.S. government intervention and the ultimate demise of the de...
It looks like "Nexus" is out, and "Pixel" is in. This is what we hope to see as Google updates its flagship phones running pure, unadulterated Android.
After you inhale that new-iPhone smell, follow this setup guide to be up and running faster than you can say A10 Fusion.
Samsung has created specific box markings and an IMEI lookup tool so you can tell if you have a non-explosive model.
Samsung's recall of Galaxy Note 7 smartphones over reports that dozens caught fire might have a lasting impact on the company's image. Or not, depending on which analyst you ask.
The Cisco and Apple partnership has yielded a ton of new business features that include improved Wi-Fi connectivity, business app prioritization capabilities and the tighter integration of voice for collaboration – all via the today’s release of iOS ...
The Apple Watch Series 2 comes out Sept. 16 complete with swim-proof capabilities, built-in GPS, and a special Nike edition.
The iPhone 7 has a bigger battery and better camera, plus it's resistant to water. The downside: no headphone jack.
You can pay an exorbitant amount for a phone. But the top-end iPhones and Samsungs really don’t do much that half-priced alternatives can’t match. In some instances the cheaper options are actually better! We’ve reviewed most of the market lately and...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Pixel 2: Everything we know about Google’s next flagship phone
- OnePlus 5 rumors: Everything we know about the upcoming budget flagship
- Google makes the best Android apps easier to find with Android Excellence
- Motorola's Z2 Play comes with a smaller battery, a higher price tag, and new Moto Mods
- Sony outs launch details for its Xperia XZ Premium flagship and futuristic Touch projector
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSolution Architect l JDEdwards , OracleNSW
- CCSenior Microsoft SQL DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTDelivery Manager - Agile / Scrum / DigitalOther
- TPSAP Solutions Architect|Project ManagerQLD
- FTService Desk AnalystOther
- FTLead API DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTPHP DeveloperOther
- FTProject Test LeadQLD
- FTSenior Data EngineerOther
- FTApplications Project ManagerQLD
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCMaterial Outsourcing ConsultantVIC
- TPITSM Specialist - ServiceNowQLD
- CCJunior - Mid-level Devops ConsultantQLD
- FTTechnical Lead (Azure AD)Other
- CCMid-Senior Project OfficerNSW
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- CCPerformance Test Engineer - BrisbaneNSW