With a little ingenuity you can get a lot of that Pixel experience on the phone you have right now.
Smartphones - Features
Google’s new digital assistant – called Google Assistant – has upped the level of A.I. available to regular phone users thanks to the new Google Pixel phone and the Allo chat app. It assistant offers more than just voice recognition – it understands ...
We took four phones with the best cameras available into the studio to figure out which one delivers the best image quality.
Not all Android fans are excited about Google's new phone, but they'll probably come around.
While production of the Note7 has stopped, it's imperative that Samsung figure out what went wrong and lay out the details publicly.
This infographic details the key turning points following Samsung's release of its fatally flawed Galaxy Note7 smartphone, including releases, recalls, damning photos, products exchanges, U.S. government intervention and the ultimate demise of the de...
It looks like "Nexus" is out, and "Pixel" is in. This is what we hope to see as Google updates its flagship phones running pure, unadulterated Android.
After you inhale that new-iPhone smell, follow this setup guide to be up and running faster than you can say A10 Fusion.
Samsung has created specific box markings and an IMEI lookup tool so you can tell if you have a non-explosive model.
Samsung's recall of Galaxy Note 7 smartphones over reports that dozens caught fire might have a lasting impact on the company's image. Or not, depending on which analyst you ask.
The Cisco and Apple partnership has yielded a ton of new business features that include improved Wi-Fi connectivity, business app prioritization capabilities and the tighter integration of voice for collaboration – all via the today’s release of iOS ...
The Apple Watch Series 2 comes out Sept. 16 complete with swim-proof capabilities, built-in GPS, and a special Nike edition.
The iPhone 7 has a bigger battery and better camera, plus it's resistant to water. The downside: no headphone jack.
You can pay an exorbitant amount for a phone. But the top-end iPhones and Samsungs really don’t do much that half-priced alternatives can’t match. In some instances the cheaper options are actually better! We’ve reviewed most of the market lately and...
There have been some gushing reviews of this phone in the past couple of days. But to us, there is one persistent problem that is enough to make the biggest Fanboi stop and think for a moment. If you really want to buy one, even if (as with us) you’v...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- OnePlus 5 rumors: Everything we know about the upcoming budget flagship
- Google makes the best Android apps easier to find with Android Excellence
- Motorola's Z2 Play comes with a smaller battery, a higher price tag, and new Moto Mods
- Sony outs launch details for its Xperia XZ Premium flagship and futuristic Touch projector
- Andy Rubin's Essential Phone is finally here and it's weird
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTService Centre ManagerQLD
- TPTest Analyst - Web ApplicationsQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCMACT
- FTSecurity Engineer (IPS & Firewall exp essential) - Perm - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCSecurity Solution Architect - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCDigital Content SpecialistNSW
- TPProduct OwnerVIC
- FTDevOps LeadNSW
- FTWintel Server EngineerOther
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- CCTechnical Project Manager - CloudNSW
- FTSenior Operations Support OfficerACT
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTProject Coordinator - Digital Applications (IT)Other
- FTNetwork Engineer - IP routing & switchingOther
- FTSenior Systems EngineerOther
- FTPayroll Project ManagerOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TPSenior .NET DeveloperNSW