There have been some gushing reviews of this phone in the past couple of days. But to us, there is one persistent problem that is enough to make the biggest Fanboi stop and think for a moment. If you really want to buy one, even if (as with us) you’v...
Smartphones - Features
Are you young, hip, and cool? If so, Honor would love the honor of being your next smartphone.
Snap in a set of speakers, a fresh battery, or boost your camera with this modular-friendly case.
Apple News gets a new look and breaking news notifications. Here's how to get started.
The Xperia X comes in three different models, and the Xperia X Performance is the only one that comes with specs like the competition.
A two-year-old tangerine Mimco IPhone 5 case pathetically gasps as it attempts to hold a bursting-at-the-seams phone wallet closed. It’s worn, tired and quite-literally hanging on with one, final thread. Every friend that picks it up tries to tear of...
These two flagships share a similar feature, but usability and battery life vary.
At $550, the Xperia X is just too expensive, considering the phone's build quality and features. Sony is definitely off to a shaky start for its smartphone reboot in the U.S.
Ditch the dual-phone hassle by assigning yourself a second phone number, complete with texting and other services.
Let the games begin: We tested the Samsung Galaxy S7 against Apple's iPhone 6S to see which flagship device is the best overall smartphone camera.
With the right tools you can leave your phone on the desk more often when you're working or playing on a PC.
Google's digital storefront is lovely, but there are some areas the company could shore up for an even smoother experience.
5G wireless is coming, but it has a lot of challenges to overcome, and we’re not going to be enjoying its blazing speeds until 2020 at least. But, at cable industry group CableLabs’ InformED Wireless event on Wednesday in New York, several experts he...
They might lack sizzle, but the new iPhone SE and 9.7-inch iPad Pro fill important market niches.
CIO.com's Al Sacco goes hands-on with Samsung's new Galaxy S7 smartphones and spotlights the most notable new features, along with a few of the GS7 phones' potential shortcomings.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Pixel 2: Everything we know about Google’s next flagship phone
- OnePlus 5 rumors: Everything we know about the upcoming budget flagship
- Google makes the best Android apps easier to find with Android Excellence
- Motorola's Z2 Play comes with a smaller battery, a higher price tag, and new Moto Mods
- Sony outs launch details for its Xperia XZ Premium flagship and futuristic Touch projector
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTEnterprise Transformation ArchitectOther
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTSecurity ConsultantOther
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTICT Project Support OfficerOther
- CCPalo Alto Network Security Expert - BRISBANEWA
- FTUX DesignerOther
- FTIntegration DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Network EngineerVIC
- FTProject OfficerOther
- CCNetwork Engineer/DesignerVIC
- FTSenior Director, Enterprise Architecture & Information SecurityOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCDigital Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior HFC EngineerNSW
- FTSoftware Licensing AnalystOther
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW