The guessing game is over: Apple's iPhone 3G S has arrived. Don't let appearances fool you. On the outside nothing looks much different with the 3G S. The real difference is what's inside. So how will Apple's iPhone 3G s compare to the Palm Pre?
Smartphones - Features
Move over, ColorWare. There's a new custom-color-kid on the scene.
The year 2009 is shaping up as the year of the app store, a Sun executive conjectured Wednesday during a panel session at the JavaOne conference.
In just six days Apple will kick off its Worldwide Developers Conference, which runs from June 8-12. The perennial Apple event is one of several vehicles the company uses to unveil new tech toys and software.
Suppose someone lifted up the body of your car and slid a whole new automobile, minus the body, underneath. Would it still be the same car? Similarly, is it fair to compare today's Palm to the Palm of old in predicting the Palm Pre's future?
"Hey. Hey. Hey! hey! hey! Look up. Look up. Look up." That's me walking to work on a busy city street, about to get into a head-on with someone whose full attention is on the smart phone or Kindle they're holding close to their face while walking, pa...
Few companies innovate with the intensity and frequency of those working in mobile, and today's present is a future that only a handful of people would have predicted just a few short years ago. While most of us happily soak up rampant innovation as ...
Could 2009 go down as the year of the Android device invasion? We haven't yet seen the debut of many gadgets based on Android, Google's mobile operating system, but hopes are high.
It's hard not to look at an iPhone and wonder whether you could chuck your laptop and use it to do all your work instead. After all, it offers e-mail, always-on Web access, and an ever increasing roster of applications, many of which have business us...
Not yet for sale in Australia, the HTC Magic surfaced Thursday in the form of a developer's version dubbed I/O, distributed at the Google conference of the same name. And the second-generation Magic indeed has a touch of magic: Its lightweight design...
Following the Australian launch of the second Android-based smartphone to be released in Australia, the HTC Magic, we were lucky enough to get our hands on a review unit.
Today I read about a free iPhone app called Email 'n Walk. There are tons of iPhone apps out there, of course, many of them for free or super cheap. But this one caught my eye, in an oh-no-they-didn't kind of way. The app's goal is to make it possibl...
AT&T has been keeping quiet on its plans to adopt the Google Android platform so far. But with rumors that Verizon might steal its iPhone exclusivity and several high-end handset manufacturers already set to deliver Android phones, the wireless carri...
We're a little over two weeks away from this year's Worldwide Developers Conference, and the rumor mill is starting to go into overdrive. Forget Snow Leopard or iPhone OS 3.0, the chattering classes are all in a tizzy over the possibility of new iPho...
You have your Twitter. And your Facebook. And your Flickr. And your MySpace. And, if you're like most people, the list of Web sites you use to share information with your friends, family, and the world at large probably goes on, too.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Belkin Introduces USB-C 3.1 Express Dock HD
- Porsche Design Huawei Mate 10 Will Come To Australia
- Boost Mobile Doubles Data Offering With New Summer Plans
- BlackBerry KEYone Black Launches in Australia
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
PCW Evaluation Team
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTService Desk CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior DevOps LeadVIC
- FTSystem Specialist - Operational Technology SystemsOther
- FTServiceNow Solution SpecialistOther
- TPCyber Security ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Client TechnologiesOther
- FTJunior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTCustomer Service Consultant / Incident Management - TelcoOther
- TPAzure DevOps ConsultantNSW
- TPPHP DeveloperVIC
- CCSystems Analyst / Consultant ? SAPQLD
- FTICT TrainerOther
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTLinux Systems EngineerOther
- FTMultiple Infrastructure Engineer rolesACT
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness Analysts - agileACT
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, DesignOther
- TPSecurity AnalystACT
- FTAgile Digital Business AnalystQLD
- FTLean Six Sigma Consultant - Black BeltNSW
- FTDevOps Engineer/ LeadOther
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- FTMulesoft Solutions DesignerNSW