Belkin has introduced its 3.5mm Audio + Charge RockStar adapter for the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone 7 and the iPhone 7 Plus.
Smartphones - News
Panasonic has announced the launch of its latest Windows powered handheld touchpad with a barcode reader.
Samsung Australia claim the new Galaxy Note 8 has already broken the company's records for preorders ahead of launch. The company held a event this morning to celebrate, bringing along a few newly-announced goodies from IFA.
Upstart phone brand OnePlus has celebrated the soft launch of their flagship OnePlus 5 smartphone with a fan event at Sydney's Museum of Contemporary Art. Here's an inside look at what took place.
Oppo Australia have released a new, limited football-themed version of the R11 smartphone, available through JB Hi-Fi.
Mobile accessory brand 3SIXT has announced that its wide range of cases will be available in new sizes for the freshly-announced iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X.
After experiencing its largest year-on-year growth over the last 12 months, ALDI Mobile is introducing a new market leading prepaid plan and revamping its existing data offering.
Tech21 has announced the launch of its new and enhanced protective range of cases and screen shields for iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X.
Accessories brand Pelican Products Australia has announced a pair of new rugged smartphone cases, designed for use with Apple’s new iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
Belkin have revealed their newest wireless charging pad The Boost Up Wireless Charging Pad, set to launch this week alongside preorders for Apple's new iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
...And which devices will be able to run Apple's updated mobile OS, which has been in public beta since late June.
The iPhone 8 and 8 Plus have the Home button and body bezels, they still use Touch ID instead of Face ID, and the LCD screen sizes are the same that you're used to. But don't call them retro.
Apple have rung in the ten year anniversary of the original iPhone at their September keynote, announcing a new Apple Watch, Apple TV 4K, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus along with the the long-rumored iPhone X.
Good-bye Home button, hello OLED, Face ID, and Animoji. Here's everything you need to know about the iPhone X announcement.
Strike, Australia’s leading provider and manufacturer of innovative car technologies, has launched a new range of device holders for Samsung’s latest flagship mobile: the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Belkin introduces 3.5mm Audio + Charge Rockstar compatible with new iPhone range
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
- Oppo release limited Barcelona FC version of R11 flagship
- 3SIXT Reveals iPhone X Offering
- ALDI Mobile Ups Stakes in the Telco Industry
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCService Delivery AnalystVIC
- CCCerner Senior Applications Specialist - Brisbane basedVIC
- FTChange Lead- Timetable ReadinessOther
- FTServer SupportSA
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- FTDatabase ConsultantOther
- FTApplication PackagerACT
- FTJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- FTSenior Asset Information OfficerOther
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTCampaign ManagerOther
- FTSenior Solution Architect - Data CentreACT
- FTSenior Full Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTTDM ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Dynamics CRMOther
- FTJunior Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork Design EngineerOther
- FTAnalyst Programmer - Contact Centre ApplicationsOther
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther
- FTLead Solution ArchitectOther
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTCyber Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW