On the eve of EOFY, Telstra are making it a little bit cheaper to nab yourself a new smartphone.
Smartphones - News
The best content from Macworld wrapped up in our digital magazine.
Telstra are pitching their new Telstra 5G Wi-Fi Pro portable hotspot as a future-proof avenue for mobile connectivity.
Motorola are rolling out the red carpet for three new mid-tier devices.
A new rumor from Ming-Chi Kuo says Apple will be dumping the free Lightning Earbuds with the iPhone 12.
Front Page Tech's Jon Prosser just spilled a torrent of information about Apple's AR-powered glasses.
Click Frenzy is back for another year. Here’s a round-up of the best deals you can find during the annual sales event.
Announced ahead of this year’s Click Frenzy sales event, Vodafone are running a discount on their usual $40 plan.
As part of Click Frenzy sales event, Woolworths Mobile are discounting every single Samsung Galaxy S20, including the S20 Ultra.
Apple is set to reopen retail stores across the U.S., but things will be much different than they were before.
Circles.Life only just formally introduced their 100GB plan but are already discounting it as part of a promotion around this year’s Click Frenzy sales event.
A new report from Ming-Chi Kuo says that Apple is working on a 10.8 inch iPad and a 9-inch iPad mini with faster processors.
Samsung are expanding their offering with two new mid-tier smartphones.
Apple has confirmed the acquisition of NextVR, a virtual-reality start-up focused on large-scale events.
To commemorate the upcoming 700th episode of the Macworld Podcast, we’re teaming up with RavPower for a giveaway of their PD 90W Gallium Nitride Wall Charger!
With high capacity storage and lightning-fast speeds, SanDisk’s Extreme PRO Portable SSD and Extreme PRO® SDXC™ UHS-I Cards are the perfect companions for performance conscious photographers. Enter today for your chance to win.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HyperX x Ducky One 2 Mini keyboard review: The most ambitious crossover in gaming keyboard history
- 2 ROG Zephryus G14 review: Powerful Payoff
- 3 RealMe 6 review: It's about time Oppo got some Real competition
- 4 RealMe C3 review: Fumbled fundamentals
- 5 Logitech StreamCam review: The pricey pandemic webcam you’re looking for
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Telstra throw in a $10 credit on 24-month plans for select smartphones
- Macworld's June digital magazine: iPhone SE review; exclusive guide to Apple TV+
- Telstra now have a mmWave-capable 5G hotspot
- Motorola shore up wallet-friendly portfolio with G8, G8 Power Light and E6S
- The iPhone 12 might not include EarPods in the box and that’s OK
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?