Palm's answer to the much-celebrated Apple iPhone, the Palm Pre, was released on June 6 via a partnership with Sprint. But it still remains to be seen when a software development kit will be generally available to leverage capabilities in the device.
Smartphones - News
Optus has announced it will charge its iPhone customers $9.99 a month to enable them to use their phones as 3G modems.
3, formerly, the only Australian telco not to offer the Apple iPhone 3G, has announced that it will be selling the latest iPhone, the iPhone 3G S.
June is always a busy month for new gadgets. The E3 video games show, Taiwan's Computex IT show and Singapore's CommunicAsia all provide a launching pad for new products and other companies are busy preparing new gizmos for the upcoming mid-year holi...
As anticipated, Apple opened the download gate for iPhone OS 3.0 today shortly after 1 p.m. ET, 10 a.m. PT.
A debate is heating up over Apple Inc.'s apparent threat to kill the iTunes sync feature on the new Palm Pre and other non-Apple digital media players.
On the grand launch day of the iPhone 3.0 software update (which is available to iPhone users around the word as I write), some of the tech hotshots have gotten their hands on the brand-new (and yet unreleased) iPhone 3G S.
LG announced the launch of the LG-GD900 Crystal, the world's first transparent phone, and the LG GM730 yesterday at CommunicAsia 2009.
Apple made a thinly-veiled threat yesterday to owners of the Palm Pre, a new rival to the iPhone, that it can throw a "kill switch" at any time to deny them use of iTunes as their syncing software.
Australian consumers are paying less for their phone services, but the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has warned that the current structure of the telecommunications industry will limit future benefits.
RIM's new BlackBerry Tour smartphone adds a crisper screen display and advanced multi-media support, including Apple iTunes synchronization, to lure new users.
Samsung Electronics showed off its upcoming Galaxy smartphone, which runs Google's Android operating system, at the CommunicAsia exhibition in Singapore on Tuesday.
Acer plans to send its three latest smartphones to market in September, with two of the new handsets priced for the recession.
Acer, the world's third largest PC vendor, plans to be among the top five in smartphones within the next few years by creating handsets aimed at people in different market segments and working judiciously on its user interface software.
The "S" in the name of the new iPhone 3G S stands for speed, both in the phone itself and how it's being delivered to some customers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Belkin Introduces USB-C 3.1 Express Dock HD
- Porsche Design Huawei Mate 10 Will Come To Australia
- Boost Mobile Doubles Data Offering With New Summer Plans
- BlackBerry KEYone Black Launches in Australia
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- FTBackend Java DevelopersNSW
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- FTSystems Support ManagerNSW
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - eCommerce/Supply ChainOther
- CCArchitect ? Office 365 MigrationQLD
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCBusiness Analyst / Advisor - Content & Collaboration - SharePointNSW
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE Developer (Brisbane)WA
- FTBusiness Process Improvement SpecialistNSW
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTMid-Level Software EngineerOther
- FTProgress 8.3 DeveloperOther
- FTDigital Product OwnerOther
- FTNetwork Integration SpecialistOther
- FTUX Researcher - ContractNSW
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTService Desk CoordinatorOther
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneVIC
- FTMarketing Operations ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther