Romania-based engineering student and designer Shepeleff Stephen has developed a concept headset called the Q-SOUND, using solar energy to provide all power for the Bluetooth circuitry and headphone drivers. Flexible solar panels integrated into the ...
Smartphones - News
Apple will wait until next year to enter the netbook market, and then will unveil not a knock-off, but a tablet-like device priced between $500 and $700, a Wall Street analyst said today.
Now here's an interesting rumor for Wednesday: an Apple enthusiast blog claims the new Apple iPhone will ship on July 17 according to their inside source. iPhone 3.0's feature set also slipped out, which includes beefed-up storage and an OLED display...
Are you a Sprint customer thinking of upgrading to the Palm Pre, but you're not eligible for a free or subsidized device upgrade? Better start saving your pennies, because an out-of-contract Pre is going to run you $550, according to Engadget.
Smartphone sales for the first quarter increased by 12.7 percent year on year, a bright spot in a depressed mobile phone market where overall sales dropped 9.4 percent. Research In Motion and Apple were the big winners as smartphone sales rose to 36....
Mobile phone sales globally dropped 9.4 % in the first quarter compared to the same quarter of 2008, while smartphone sales jumped 12.7% during the same period, Gartner Inc. reported today.
After months of anticipation, Sprint said Tuesday that the Palm Pre smartphone will be available for purchase on June 6.
UK company Pure has announced the release of the Sirocco 150 -- a DAB (digital audio broadcast) radio that is also compatible with the iPhone 3G and iPod Touch.
Smartphone browsers are good enough to deliver Yahoo Mobile, so the search provider has killed off an on-device software version of the product that it was beta testing.
More than a quarter of 329 London workers surveyed admit they routinely take their laptop or other mobile computing device to bed to do work.
Nokia plans to cut approximately 170 employees working in logistics, production management and support, it said on Tuesday.
The UK National Policing Improvement Agency will set up mobile access to its central Holmes 2 investigation system.
In a potentially market-changing move, Microsoft Corp. plans to let customers of its upcoming Windows Marketplace for Mobile run purchased apps on as many as five Windows Mobile phones at the same time.
Photos alleging to be the Blackberry Storm 2 surfaced online Thursday to the site Crackberry. While the images are new, there is not a lot to get excited about. The supposed images of the next-gen Storm appear to reduce any high-hopes of what the act...
There's little doubt that Apple's App Store has proven wildly popular with iPhone and iPod touch users, who've downloaded more than a billion apps since the store opened for business less than a year ago. Naturally, most of us assume Apple's making a...
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HTC is reportedly releasing a new U phone that makes better use of its bezels
- Apple wins China patent battle over iPhone 6 design
- Samsung unveils Bixby voice assistant for upcoming Galaxy S8
- BlackBerry readies a more secure version of the Samsung Galaxy S7
- Android device updates: Nougat rollout begins for the Moto Z Play
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - DSITIQLD
- FTWeb DesignerACT
- CCLightweight Directory Access Procol (LDAP) DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP Data Migration LeadNSW
- CCTest Manager OfficeACT
- FTManager Portfolio PlanningQLD
- FTMicrosoft Designer / ArchitectVIC
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- FTRecords Management Adviser - EL1ACT
- FTService Delivery ManagerWA
- FTJava Developer - Short team Contract @ CanberraNSW
- FTSenior Business Analysis - FinanceQLD
- FTDirector, Centre for Cyber Security SolutionsVIC
- TPGIS Resource Data & TestingQLD
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationNSW
- FTEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior IOS DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Change Lead, OrganisationalNSW
- FTFull Stack .Net Developer Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTInfrastructure Designer - Citrix AWSNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC