Nokia has opened the Ovi Store, where owners of around 50 different Nokia devices can download applications, games, videos and podcasts.
Smartphones - News
A merger between Vodafone and 3 in Australia won't the pricing of customers' current mobile plans for at least two years, according to a statement released by the companies.
Apple removed two iPhone applications from its App Store that allegedly infringed on the trademark of Cartier International, according to <a href="http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124303659766448885.html">the Wall Street Journal</a>. The move came jus...
More supposed details are leaking out about the next version of Appleâ's 3.0 software update for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
A group of four Swedish mobile operators have decided to use the term "practical maximum speeds" when marketing the bandwidth of mobile broadband, they announced on Monday.
Huawei Technologies became the third-biggest seller of mobile infrastructure in the world in the first quarter, further expanding its worldwide role on the strength of sales both inside and outside its native China.
The results of a recent consumer survey conducted in North America by ABI Research suggests that nearly half of all mobile consumers are "somewhat likely" or "very likely" to be influenced by suppliers' green credentials when purchasing services or d...
Mobile searchers have another resource at their fingertips, this time in the form of Yahoo's updated iPhone app, which now includes voice-recognition search capabilities. Yahoo's oneSearch functions much like the Google iPhone app: users press a butt...
What appears to be a deliberate plan to create an opening day shortage of Palm Pre smartphones may backfire and, in any case, makes it look like Palm and Sprint have money or production problems.
Contrary to an earlier report, Microsoft Corp. said that purchasers of applications from its upcoming Windows Marketplace for Mobile e-store won't be allowed to share their wares with friends and family.
Executives smitten with iPhones are forcing enterprise IT departments to come up with ways to support the mobile devices even though big security and management questions abound.
Romania-based engineering student and designer Shepeleff Stephen has developed a concept headset called the Q-SOUND, using solar energy to provide all power for the Bluetooth circuitry and headphone drivers. Flexible solar panels integrated into the ...
Apple will wait until next year to enter the netbook market, and then will unveil not a knock-off, but a tablet-like device priced between $500 and $700, a Wall Street analyst said today.
Now here's an interesting rumor for Wednesday: an Apple enthusiast blog claims the new Apple iPhone will ship on July 17 according to their inside source. iPhone 3.0's feature set also slipped out, which includes beefed-up storage and an OLED display...
Are you a Sprint customer thinking of upgrading to the Palm Pre, but you're not eligible for a free or subsidized device upgrade? Better start saving your pennies, because an out-of-contract Pre is going to run you $550, according to Engadget.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- OnePlus 5 rumors: Everything we know about the upcoming budget flagship
- Google makes the best Android apps easier to find with Android Excellence
- Motorola's Z2 Play comes with a smaller battery, a higher price tag, and new Moto Mods
- Sony outs launch details for its Xperia XZ Premium flagship and futuristic Touch projector
- Andy Rubin's Essential Phone is finally here and it's weird
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSolution Architect - RISQLD
- FTSoftware ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerACT
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCPeoplesoft campus solution consultant/TesterNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - IP routing & switchingOther
- CCReporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTMaster Agent - Key Sunshine Coast territoryQLD
- FTSEO Specialist/ SEO ConsultantNSW
- FTWintel Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTService Desk AnalystACT
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksNSW
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- CCAPI Platform EngineerNSW
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TPDigital Business Analyst | Six Month Contract |Immediate StartQLD
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- CCC# Web API EngineerNSW
- FTCareer transition Specialist | Must be immediately availableOther
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |NSW
- TPTest AnalystVIC
- FTERP Reporting AnalystOther