An upgrade to Zenprise's mobile-phone management software will let IT administrators find lost phones, using GPS to locate the devices.
Smartphones - News
Research in Motion's latest version of its BlackBerry Enterprise Server, which features a Web-based interface for device management, is now available.
Research In Motion and Cisco Systems are teaming up to let enterprises integrate their BlackBerrys with Cisco IP phones, providing single-number capability and other features.
A flurry of new, much more specific, details are emerging on the Web about the rumored second webOS phone from Palm.
Palm is upping its game with a new budget phone rumored to launch this fall on AT&T. Deemed to be another iPhone rival with a smaller price tag, the Palm Eos (or Pixie/Castle) sports a size 0 silhouette in a candy-bar form factor with a non-slideout ...
The owner of an obscure US software development company is suing Google and everyone else in the Open Handset Alliance over their use of the word "Android."
Apple's iPhone marketing chief will square off against the Electronic Frontier Foundation and others Friday as the U.S. Copyright Office considers whether to allow an exemption to the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) that would permit jai...
Samsung Mobile Australia today announced the launch of its latest "hero" mobile phone, the UltraTouch, which comes equipped with a touch screen and a slide-out numeric keypad.
Mobile-phone sales continue to be hurt by the faltering economy, so vendors are increasingly looking to software and services to lure buyers of new devices.
The Android 1.5 update for G1 smartphones, dubbed "Cupcake," began arriving on some of the devices over-the-air Thursday, according to G1 owners reporting on blogs and forums.
Citing "one of our better sources," TechCrunch's Michael Arrington says Palm is preparing a second webOS-based mobile device, which the technology blog has dubbed the "Mini Pre."
Motorola Inc. is on track to have Android-based smartphones on sale in stores in time for the busy Christmas buying season, and will launch them with multiple carriers in regions around the globe, the head of the company's mobile device division said...
Vodafone will tomorrow launch its upgraded mobile 3G network to improve coverage under-served regional areas.
Now that the Indian Premier League is in full flow and Cricket mania is at a high, it is only obvious that the popular Apple app store will also begin to get flooded with applications that revolve around the gentlemen's game.
The Wall Street Journal reports as fact, not as "according to sources," that Microsoft has a multimedia touchscreen phone code named Pink. Microsoft and Verizon, the Journal says, plan to launch the phone and an app store early next year specifically...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- OnePlus 5 rumors: Everything we know about the upcoming budget flagship
- Google makes the best Android apps easier to find with Android Excellence
- Motorola's Z2 Play comes with a smaller battery, a higher price tag, and new Moto Mods
- Sony outs launch details for its Xperia XZ Premium flagship and futuristic Touch projector
- Andy Rubin's Essential Phone is finally here and it's weird
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Business Analyst - MAXIMO Asset ManagementOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- FTWintel Infrastructure EngineerACT
- CCSystems Network Engineer - DDOSVIC
- FTApplication Service AdministratorNSW
- CCBlack Belt - Improvement ManagerVIC
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (Unified Comms)Other
- FTBI Tech LeadOther
- FTOrganizational Change ManagerACT
- CCHelpdesk Support - L2VIC
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTPlatform/DevOps EngineerOther
- CCSecurity TesterNSW
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- CCDesktop Support EngineerVIC
- FTTest AnalystSA
- FTData Storage Integration SpecialistACT
- FTUser Experience Researcher - UX, UI, UCDOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer - SMEOther
- FTSenior Developer (C# .NET SharePoint)Other
- FTTech LeadOther
- CCMultiple Project Coordinators - TelcoVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analysts, Banking, LendingOther