Citing "one of our better sources," TechCrunch's Michael Arrington says Palm is preparing a second webOS-based mobile device, which the technology blog has dubbed the "Mini Pre."
Smartphones - News
Motorola Inc. is on track to have Android-based smartphones on sale in stores in time for the busy Christmas buying season, and will launch them with multiple carriers in regions around the globe, the head of the company's mobile device division said...
Vodafone will tomorrow launch its upgraded mobile 3G network to improve coverage under-served regional areas.
Now that the Indian Premier League is in full flow and Cricket mania is at a high, it is only obvious that the popular Apple app store will also begin to get flooded with applications that revolve around the gentlemen's game.
The Wall Street Journal reports as fact, not as "according to sources," that Microsoft has a multimedia touchscreen phone code named Pink. Microsoft and Verizon, the Journal says, plan to launch the phone and an app store early next year specifically...
Acer is already working on several different devices using Google's Android operating system and software, and plans to launch a smartphone using the software later this year.
Is it really a surprise that, right after the rumors of AT&T and Verizon pairing off start hitting the news (again), suddenly Microsoft enters the picture? Out of the blue comes news of "Pink" a supposed Microsoft Zune-phone to be sold by Verizon. Th...
Although the newly released Google Android 1.5 software development kit offers such features as speech recognition, developers must be aware of backward compatibility issues on older devices, according to the Google Android blog.
Microsoft has high hopes that a new speech-recognition application for the forthcoming Windows Mobile operating system will be attractive enough to draw people to the phone platform.
If one thing is clear from a flurry of recent new reports on Verizon Wireless, it is that the wireless carrier really wants its own iPhone device to compete with AT&T Inc.'s exclusive hold on the highly successful smartphone.
Nokia will layoff 450 employees as the Finnish phone giant refocuses its services to take better advantage of third-party developers, it announced on Tuesday.
Taiwanese mobile phone service provider Far EasTone is working with a "leading" local handset maker to develop two new smartphones that use Google's Android software.
The Sarah Jane Brain Foundation has vowed to keep demonstrating against Apple Inc. over the Baby Shaker application that appeared for two days on the company's App Store last week, adding iPhone carrier AT&T Inc. to its scorn.
Verizon is redoubling its efforts to persuade Apple to bring the iPhone its Verizon Wireless network. The iPhone could become available to Verizon customers as early as 2010, according to reports from USA Today. The move would put an end to AT&T'...
Samsung Electronics became the first major mobile phone maker to launch a smartphone based on Google's Android software.
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
cloudandco Smart Cane
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Bose SoundLink Micro
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Belkin Introduces USB-C 3.1 Express Dock HD
- Porsche Design Huawei Mate 10 Will Come To Australia
- Boost Mobile Doubles Data Offering With New Summer Plans
- BlackBerry KEYone Black Launches in Australia
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Wolfenstein The New Colossus Review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTICT Cloud Transformation Program Coordinator - SAPOther
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness Analyst / Advisor - Content & Collaboration - SharePointNSW
- FTLead Network Architect - $800pdOther
- CCDesktop Engineer - MULTIPLE ROLESQLD
- FTETL/Data EngineerOther
- CCPega ArchitectVIC
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer (WINTEL)ACT
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- FTField ConsultantOther
- FTInfrastructure SupportACT
- CCSystems Analyst / Consultant ? SAPQLD
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - Mobile AutomationOther
- FTFinancial Analyst- Construction backgroundOther
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- FTSolution Designer - WealthOther
- CCTableau DeveloperQLD
- FTField Service EngineerOther
- FTHead of Engineering - FrontendNSW