The flip phone is a dying breed, but Research In Motion (RIM) is trying to bring it back with its latest handset, the BlackBerry Style. The Style sports a compact design and the latest version of the BlackBerry OS, but the camera is subpar and the ke...
Smartphones - News
Scaling Mount Everest is a great accomplishment, a feat of human endurance. And now, thanks to the Nepalese telecom firm, Ncell, you can brag about your triumph over 3G. Is this awesome, or an example of technology plundering nature?
Google is readying a revamped version of its mobile operating system Android that will show up on a Samsung phone November 8, according to Internet reports. The phone, dubbed unofficially Nexus Two (after Google's landmark Nexus One phone launched in...
India said that Research In Motion's BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) service will continue to be available after Oct. 31, the deadline the government had given RIM to provide interception of communications to Indian law enforcement agencies.
MIPS Technologies this week said it will put its processor architecture in tablets and smartphones as it prepares to duel rivals Arm and Intel in those fast-growing markets.
Microsoft officials are exuding excitement over their prospects in the smartphone industry with the launch of Windows Phone 7. That's partly because the company knows exactly what previous versions of their mobile operating system did wrong.
Apple jumped past Research in Motion and Sony Ericsson during the third quarter to become the world's fourth largest cell-phone maker for the first time, according to data from the companies.
Microsoft gave a peek at the first Windows Phone 7 products earlier this month when it formally announced its follow-on Windows Mobile in the race for smartphone glory vs. Apple (See: Windows Phone 7 vs. Apple iOS), Google and RIM. Microsoft’s curre...
A pop quiz: iPhone is to iTunes as Android is to what? If you're coming up blank, there's good reason.
The prospects of ever seeing a white iPhone 4 on store shelves are getting dimmer by the minute as new rumors suggest Apple has ditched plans for the snowy handset. One new theory is that Apple is just going to string along white iPhone 4 fans until...
The CyanogenMod 6.1 Release Candidate is now available for rooted Android devices via the Rom Manager app. This isn’t the final CyanogenMod 6.1 release, but should be stable enough to use full-time (of course your mileage may vary depending on device...
Android phones will soon become a lot more suitable for business, as important control features come to Google Apps.
Motorola reported growth in sales and profit for the third quarter, helped by the sale of an increasing number of Android-based smartphones, the company said on Thursday.
Opera has made a beta version of its mobile browser, Opera Mini 5.1, available for mobile phones running the Symbian S60 platform.
Just in time for Halloween weekend, developer Rovio announced this morning that its sold a million downloads of Angry Birds Halloween in just six days on the App Store.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- OnePlus 5 rumors: Everything we know about the upcoming budget flagship
- Google makes the best Android apps easier to find with Android Excellence
- Motorola's Z2 Play comes with a smaller battery, a higher price tag, and new Moto Mods
- Sony outs launch details for its Xperia XZ Premium flagship and futuristic Touch projector
- Andy Rubin's Essential Phone is finally here and it's weird
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperWA
- FTOracle Identity Management Solution ArchitectOther
- CCMultiple Project Coordinators - TelcoVIC
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- FTHealthcare Integration Support/ Junior DBA - Brisbane BasedQLD
- TPNetwork & System SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCPeoplesoft campus solution consultant/TesterNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTSAP Release ManagerQLD
- FTDigital Designer Jnr / MidOther
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTTechnical Business Analysts, Banking, LendingOther
- TPSenior Business Intelligence AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork Performance TesterNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTContracts Admin/ Commercial Analyst- NSW Government backgroundOther
- FTService Desk Analyst - Level 1 SupportQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - BI, Analytics and Data modellingOther
- FTLead UX/UI DesignerOther
- FTDigital Business Analyst - MediaOther
- FTHR Business Analyst-Performance Management/Learning ManagementOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- FTProject CoordinatorOther