Samsung launched sleek new Galaxy S8 and S8+ smartphones with features including facial recognition, an intelligent agent called Bixby and Samsung Pass for secure e-commerce mobile payments.
Smartphones - News
We take Samsung's new flagship phones for a spin. They do practically everything.
The docking station will connect to a big screen using HDMI and let you use your Android apps in a full desktop environment.
Samsung's newest flagship phone offerers 4K capability, an AMOLED display, and, hopefully, a safer battery.
The iPhone 8 would benefit from the Galaxy S8's edge-to-edge display, augmented reality camera, and a smarter assistant.
HTC will reportedly release a Snapdragon 835-powered phone in April that uses touch-sensitive bezels to control the screen.
Apple has fended off a lawsuit in China that claimed the iPhone 6’s design had infringed a design patent from a little-known local vendor.
The HTC U Ultra isn't worth buying, but that doesn't mean it's all bad.
Looking for an Android phone that won't break the bank but still has the features you need? The Moto G5 Plus is a real bargain buy, says reviewer Dan Rosenbaum.
Samsung revealed Monday that Bixby, an intelligent voice assistant, will run on the Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone being unveiled next week.
Secusmart, the BlackBerry subsidiary that secures the German Chancellor Angela Merkel's smartphone, will roll out a version of its SecuSuite security software compatible with Samsung Electronics' Knox platform later this year.
The March security update is ready for Google's Pixel and Nexus devices, while Nougat creeps up in Google's latest ecosystem report.
Computerworld's Matt Hamblen, just back from Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, details the big announcements from the show. Hint: It's about more than just smartphones.
Chinese smartphone maker ZTE has agreed to pay US$892 million to the U.S. government for illegally selling networking technology to Iran.
Google's voice-activated Assistant can finally read and interact with our text messages on our phones.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sleek new Galaxy S8 phones feature facial recognition, Bixby intelligent agent
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S8 features Apple should steal for iPhone 8
- HTC is reportedly releasing a new U phone that makes better use of its bezels
- Apple wins China patent battle over iPhone 6 design
- Samsung unveils Bixby voice assistant for upcoming Galaxy S8
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTNational Records and Information Services Manager - EL2ACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst AgileQLD
- FTETL Informatica DeveloperNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | Office 365QLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - Applications - Data ReportingNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ForecastingNSW
- CCIT SharePoint SpecialistNSW
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- CCOrganisational Change LeadNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- TPTechnical Analyst - 6 Month Contract - Great Rates Of PayNSW
- CCExecutive SupportWA
- TPJunior Business AnalystQLD
- FTLevel 3 Systems EngineerNSW
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorSA
- FTAutomation Test AnalystSA
- CCFrom Security Operations to Technical Business Analyst, make the move now!NSW
- FTClient Service OfficerNSW
- TPSenior Communications EngineerWA
- FTInfrastructure Analyst - Storage & Backup SystemsNSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorNSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW