Google's Android mobile operating system is slowly chipping away at the market share lead of iOS from Apple and BlackBerry from Research In Motion, according to a report from ComScore. The report highlights Android's growth this summer, noting that i...
Smartphones - News
Google's Android platform was the only operating system to gain users from May through June, a sign that Android may soon dominate the smartphone market, according to ComScore.
Verizon Wireless confirmed Thursday that the Android 2.2 update known as Froyo will not be provided for the Droid Eris smartphone, outraging some customers.
Well, well -- it looks like Apple isn't the only phone-maker saying no-no to the naughty-naughty.
Verizon Wireless today announced that Android smartphones using its network can now use Good Technology's security and management software.
Microsoft's release today of the final version of its Windows Phone 7 development tools signals a shift in the campaign to re-launch its mobile business: from an intense behind-the-scenes focus on enlisting developer support to more visible marketing...
A new service designed to help Australians recover their lost gadgets has been launched today.
Is Telstra's Australia's best mobile carrier? According to GoodGearGuide's readers it is, winning 38 per cent of the votes in our latest online poll.
Telstra has begun developing applications for Google's Android mobile operating system, starting with a video-on-demand National Rugby League (NRL) application.
The future of computing is all about devices that are not just smarter than today's, but are also more aware of the habits and day-to-day lives of their users, says Justin Rattner, Intel's Chief Technology Officer.
Mobile telco VHA has secured an exclusive deal with HTC to launch the Asian manufacturer's new Android-based HTC Desire HD handset in Australia, one-upping Telstra’s existing control of the original Desire.
Apple may want HTC to stop selling Android-based phones, but HTC refuses to slow down and launched two new devices Wednesday to great fanfare. The phones may be new to the rest of the world but U.S. users will recognize the devices, called the Desir...
Consumer Reports bashed Apple's plan to ditch its automatic free case program for iPhone 4 owners, saying the move was "not acceptable" because it put the burden on customers.
It's lonely at the top, as the old saying goes, and that appears to be just as true for technologies as it is for people.
Telstra today promised customers the long-awaited Android 2.2 update (Froyo) would be introduced to its flagship HTC Desire handsets within the next four weeks.
Apple iPhone X
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Moto E5 Release Date, Price & Specification Rumours
- Nokia 1 Release Date, Price & Specification Rumours
- Android 9.0 Release Date Rumours: When is Android P coming out?
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- Sony Xperia XA2 to be Available in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- JBL Link 10 review
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPProgram Manager - Long Term ContractQLD
- CCAIX System Administration ? UNIXVIC
- CCFunctional Business Analyst ? CanberraACT
- CCHR / Org. Development Business Analyst - Large Telco Contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer (Angular / .Net)NSW
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Security SpecialistSA
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Programme AnalystVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- FTEPMO Support AnalystWA
- FTICT Solution Architect - Canberra OpportunityVIC
- TPChange ManagerACT
- TPProgram Delivery Manager - Health LISQLD
- CCSenior Scrum MasterVIC
- TPProject Director | Long term contractQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Operational Performance ReportingOther
- FTPronto Systems / Reporting AnalystVIC
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - BI / DWHOther
- TPSitecore DeveloperQLD
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCReporting AnalystNSW