Engadget has photos of what the tech Web site says is a prototype of a new BlackBerry 3G smartphone, called Onyx.
Smartphones - News
When EA Tiger Woods PGA Tour teed off on the iPhone last month, the business world must have let out a collective giggle. Finally, an iPhone app for the business executive. All joking aside, the iPhone's lack of business apps has been an Achille's he...
Graphics hardware vendor Nvidia saw its revenue drop during the first quarter of 2010 but is pinning its hopes on mobile devices for growth during the recession.
Over 2,000 iPhone users voting in an online poll have chosen storage as the primary enhancement that they'd like to see in the next version of the Apple iPhone, expected this June.
Developers got an unexpected surprise yesterday after Apple released a new beta of the iPhone OS 3.0 and a second version of iTunes 8.2. This release comes just eight days after Apple released 3.0 beta 4 and the first public version of iTunes 8.2. Ap...
Microsoft Corp. on Thursday released a Facebook application that it says is the first that lets users upload videos straight from their phone -- in this case, Windows Mobile 6 smartphones.
While one of the fastest growing revenue segments for mobile operators is mobile internet, driven by access fees and data traffic, mobile user ARPUs (average revenue per user) dropped between 5 percent and 15 percent year-over-year in the fourth quar...
Nokia has embarked on an aggressive campaign to promote the Ovi online store among software developers in East Africa.
After acquiring online content sharing service Twango in 2007 and building a new office around the group of developers that worked there, Nokia is now planning to close the suburban Seattle office.
Mobile phone manufacturer Sony Ericsson will reduce its workforce by about 400 people in Lund, Sweden, cutting 160 employees and 250 consultants, the company announced on Friday.
The long-expected update to the Android operating system, version 1.5, has arrived. T-Mobile will be rolling out the new OS to existing G1 phones starting sometime next week. While you wait for your share of the software upgrade, take heart: There's ...
Microsoft's forthcoming Windows Mobile Marketplace (or is it Windows Marketplace for Mobile? Microsoft uses both names) is the company's answer to Apple's App Store.
Users of current-generation Windows Mobile 6 phones can download a new Facebook application starting Thursday.
The official over-the-air Android 1.5 software update for T-Mobile USA G1 smartphones will start at the end of next week, a spokesman said yesterday, one week after bloggers started saying they were getting the updates in Europe.
MTN Group, Africa's biggest mobile-phone company, has released the Android-based HTC Dream smartphone in South Africa and is expected to start sales in 22 other countries.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- OnePlus 5 rumors: Everything we know about the upcoming budget flagship
- Google makes the best Android apps easier to find with Android Excellence
- Motorola's Z2 Play comes with a smaller battery, a higher price tag, and new Moto Mods
- Sony outs launch details for its Xperia XZ Premium flagship and futuristic Touch projector
- Andy Rubin's Essential Phone is finally here and it's weird
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCData Architecture AnalystNSW
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTSenior React DeveloperNSW
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (cisco)Other
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTFront End Developer (AEM / Java)Other
- FTLead API DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - SMEOther
- CCBusiness Process Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTPeopleSoft Campus Solution ConsultantOther
- CCIT Service Desk SupportSA
- CCAPI Platform EngineerNSW
- FTSAP Fiori DevelopersACT
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- CCSAP MM Functional ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Infrastructure LeadQLD
- FTSecurity Service Desk Operative - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperOther
- TP.Net Developer - Australian Government ICT ContractorACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware Development ManagerACT