Apple could cut the capacity of DRAM in its upcoming anniversary iPhones with the rising prices of storage and memory components hitting its profit margins.
Smartphones - News
The U.S. National Security Agency is now suggesting government departments and businesses should buy smartphones secured using virtualization, a technology it currently requires only on tablets and laptops
Microsoft's device businesses took a hit this quarter, as Microsoft admitted during an earnings call that Surface sales were lower than expected and sales of its branded Windows phones would essentially end by June.
The effort to grow in the virtual reality market has Acer chasing weird, but rather interesting, devices.
On the shelves of a laboratory near San Francisco sit tanks and tanks of mysterious looking liquids. It's the Silicon Valley offices of UL, a product testing organisation previously known as Underwriters Laboratory, and these liquids play an importan...
Reliable analyst Ming-Chi Kuo reports that the Note8 will sport a 6.4-inch screen and the dual camera system we were hoping the S8 would have.
Xiaomi has taken the wraps off its newest flagship, the 5.15-inch Mi6, bringing a Snapdragon 835 chip, 12MP dual camera, and big battery without breaking the bank.
The Galaxy S8+ is Samsung's first major phone release since the Note7 debacle, but does it live up to the hype?
When our Galaxy S8+ arrived we were too excited not to share it with you.
Despite a few annoyances, Samsung's DeX dock for the Galaxy S8 and S8+ provides a remarkably PC-like experience, and might compel you to leave your laptop at home.
Dude, not cool, man.
In a statement ahead of the Galaxy S8's April 21 launch, Samsung has said that Bixby Voice won't be supported in the U.S. until later in the spring.
While it will be shipping with Android 7.0, there are signs that Samsung is looking to update the Galaxy S8 to Nougat 7.1 as quickly as possible.
Infinity display? Facial recognition? Augmented reality? Samsung's new Galaxy S8 is basically all those iPhone 8 rumors come true.
On Monday, the U.S. Federal Communications Commission killed a plan to allow mobile phone calls during commercial airline flights.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Pixel 2: Everything we know about Google’s next flagship phone
- OnePlus 5 rumors: Everything we know about the upcoming budget flagship
- Google makes the best Android apps easier to find with Android Excellence
- Motorola's Z2 Play comes with a smaller battery, a higher price tag, and new Moto Mods
- Sony outs launch details for its Xperia XZ Premium flagship and futuristic Touch projector
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTJunior Java Developers wantedVIC
- TPSenior Communications ManagerACT
- FTNetwork ManagerOther
- FTDevOps ManagerOther
- FTDeployment Analyst / Customer Service - Minchinbury NSWOther
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Investment FundsNSW
- FTSoftware and Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTDesktop Support AnalystOther
- CCMid-Senior Project OfficerNSW
- FTDevOps ConsultantOther
- CCTraining specialistNSW
- TPProject Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- FTContract Specialist (Newcastle)Other
- FTDatabase DeveloperOther
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperSA
- CCTechnical Business AnalystWA
- CCSolutions Designer / Technology LeadNSW
- FTCustomer Support OperatorSA
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCMaterial Outsourcing ConsultantVIC
- FTSplunk AnalystOther
- FTIntegration & BI Manager - C-levelNSW