This Swiss electronics company is on a mission: to stop millions of people dying of ignorance each year.
Smartphones - News
Qualcomm has big plans to bring back ARM to Windows 10 PCs, and there is a chance that its Snapdragon 835 could support Windows Holographic for VR headsets.
Sony's Xperia XZ Premium brings 4K HDR video and a super slow-mo video mode that's sure to be a fun favorite among users.
One of the best ways LG takes advantage of its unique 18:9 display is in the camera. Let's take a closer look.
Motorola's budget G5 and G5 Plus offer plenty of bang for the buck.
It sounds like a smartphone user's worst fear: Software that starts up before the phone's operating system, intercepting and encrypting every byte sent to or from the flash memory or the network interface. This is not some new kind of ransomware, ...
Smartphones with Intel-based x86 chips aren't dead yet. Intel may have stopped making Atom chips for smartphones, but a partner is keeping that effort alive.
A cellular base station with 128 antennas may soon help some mobile operators serve many more subscribers in crowded areas. Nokia demonstrated the technology, called massive MIMO (multiple in, multiple out) with Sprint at Mobile World Congress on Mon...
Sony's Xperia XZ Premium shines, quite literally. The first thing you notice about the new phone is the mirror-finish that surrounds the device giving it a sparkly appearance that seems destined to require lots of polishing.
The smartphone world will be rocked with MediaTek's new 10-core Helio X30 chip, which will bring premium features like Google's DayDream virtual reality platform to Android handsets with prices starting at $300.
Lenovo is working with Amazon to put the Alexa voice assistant in more Moto smartphones, and in the process, looking to depose Google Assistant.
In Barcelona on Sunday, Nokia licensee HMD Global launched a (slightly) modernized version of the Nokia 3310, a rugged, beloved feature phone first introduced in 2000.
At a preview event at this year's MWC on Sunday, Huawei launched the P10 and P10 Plus smartphones, and drew big crowds.
Classic phone brands from yesteryear are coming alive in Barcelona. Nokia, Blackberry and Moto were among the unlikely headline makers ahead of the Mobile World Congress trade show, which starts on Monday.
Huawei Technologies calls the P10 a smartphone, but its CEO doesn't have much to say about its communication capabilities.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Pixel 2: Everything we know about Google’s next flagship phone
- OnePlus 5 rumors: Everything we know about the upcoming budget flagship
- Google makes the best Android apps easier to find with Android Excellence
- Motorola's Z2 Play comes with a smaller battery, a higher price tag, and new Moto Mods
- Sony outs launch details for its Xperia XZ Premium flagship and futuristic Touch projector
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTASP.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- FTPython Fullstack Developer (Full Stack Environment)Other
- TPReporting AnalystQLD
- FTFixed Broadband SMEOther
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java Lead - Move to MelbourneNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPTest Analyst - Web ApplicationsQLD
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- FTSoftware and Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTSAP BO LeadOther
- FTSecurity Service Desk Operative - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSenior Developer / Architect - PermanentWA
- FTDigital Designer Jnr / MidOther
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Configuration Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FT.Net Developer (Senior)WA
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperQLD
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTNetwork ManagerOther
- FTCloud & Office 365 Project ManagerOther