Apple has fended off a lawsuit in China that claimed the iPhone 6’s design had infringed a design patent from a little-known local vendor.
Smartphones - News
The HTC U Ultra isn't worth buying, but that doesn't mean it's all bad.
Looking for an Android phone that won't break the bank but still has the features you need? The Moto G5 Plus is a real bargain buy, says reviewer Dan Rosenbaum.
Samsung revealed Monday that Bixby, an intelligent voice assistant, will run on the Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone being unveiled next week.
Secusmart, the BlackBerry subsidiary that secures the German Chancellor Angela Merkel's smartphone, will roll out a version of its SecuSuite security software compatible with Samsung Electronics' Knox platform later this year.
The March security update is ready for Google's Pixel and Nexus devices, while Nougat creeps up in Google's latest ecosystem report.
Computerworld's Matt Hamblen, just back from Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, details the big announcements from the show. Hint: It's about more than just smartphones.
Chinese smartphone maker ZTE has agreed to pay US$892 million to the U.S. government for illegally selling networking technology to Iran.
Google's voice-activated Assistant can finally read and interact with our text messages on our phones.
Venerable smartphone brands Motorola, Nokia and BlackBerry got new life at Mobile World Congress 2017, largely due to the influence of Chinese and Finnish manufacturers that licensed the names.
In a room cordoned off from the Mobile World Congress audience, Samsung was showing off untethered headsets that operates independent of smartphones.
The Huawei P10 looks like a worthy evolution form the P9, but it probably won't come to the U.S.
Think your phone does slow-motion video? Think again. The image sensor in Sony's upcoming Android phone is incredible, capturing 960fps video at 720p.
Enterprise uses of 5G are the focus for many participants at this week's Mobile World Congress, a shift from flashy promises of mobile broadband speeds a year ago. The key enterprise benefits worth exploring, vendors say, are high reliability, low la...
This Swiss electronics company is on a mission: to stop millions of people dying of ignorance each year.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple wins China patent battle over iPhone 6 design
- Samsung unveils Bixby voice assistant for upcoming Galaxy S8
- BlackBerry readies a more secure version of the Samsung Galaxy S7
- Android device updates: Nougat rollout begins for the Moto Z Play
- ZTE pays US$892M settlement to US over illegal sales to Iran
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTDigital Business Analyst X 2 vacancies- Digital TransformationNSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportVIC
- FTInfrastructure Designer - Citrix AWSNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTFunctional Consultant - CommercialsQLD
- FTFull Stack Software DeveloperQLD
- FTSnr Security Architect - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior SAP Time and Payroll Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTProduct Manager - FintechNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Microsoft EngineerVIC
- FTHead of ArchitectureNSW
- FT.Net Solutions DeveloperSA
- TPWintel EngineerVIC
- CCPerformance AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieQLD