The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus are worth the upgrade if you want an amazing camera, water resistance, and better battery life.
Smartphones - News
If you weren't testing out the beta version of iOS 10, be careful when updating your iPhone.
It's another sign that Google is abandoning the longtime Nexus name in favor of 'Pixel' for its upcoming smartphones.
A Brooklyn man yesterday sued Apple in federal court, claiming the company misled him and others when it pitched the iPhone Upgrade Program last year.
Back up your iPhone, iPod, or iPad and get ready to upgrade to Apple's next-gen operating system.
The stopgap measure is coming first to South Korea in an attempt to douse the flames of the ongoing exploding phones scandal.
Canada has recalled over 21,900 Galaxy Note7 smartphones after receiving a report of the overheating of the battery of one phone.
Some customers missed out on getting a device via the iPhone Upgrade Program. Now, Apple is trying to make it right.
If you haven't opted to take advantage of Samsung's recall offer, you should reconsider.
Can a serious YouTuber reasonably use a mere phone to shoot all her videos? That's what LG promises as consumers weigh options in a crowded marketplace for super-sized phablets.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 users in Australia have been told to power down their phones and return them, after reports that dozens of the devices have caught fire amid battery problems.
Android 7.0—aka, Android Nougat or just Android N—is rolling out to Nexus devices in the coming weeks. There are more than 250 improvements, but try these ones first.
Service NSW is the first government agency in Australia to adopt Google’s cashless Android Pay service.
The phone promises 'concert-like audio', though the challenge will be getting buyers to care in a crowded smartphone market.
Our continually updated list has all the latest details, announcements, and rumors to give you the best possible picture of when you'll get Android 7.0.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fake heads and robot probes: testing smartphones prior to launch
- Rumor suggests the Note8 will be a bigger S8+ that adds a missing feature
- Xiaomi's Mi6 has the Galaxy S7’s looks, the S8’s power, and iPhone 7’s camera for half the price
- Samsung DeX turns your Galaxy S8 into a shockingly good desktop PC
- Find My iPhone helps nab a thief at Coachella with 100 phones in his backpack
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCSecurity ConsultantVIC
- FTProject ManagerQLD
- CCNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieQLD
- TPBI AnalystQLD
- FTSenior / Lead iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2/ 3 Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Security Solution Architect - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTVDI EngineerACT
- FTTest AnalystACT
- FTOracle Database Administrator (DBA)SA
- CCSenior Linux AdministratorNSW
- TPPHP Developer - Immediate startQLD
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTPMO Lead, Project Delivery PracticeNSW
- CCApplication Developer - Datastage & SQL ServerVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager | DETQLD
- CCSharepoint DeveloperNSW
- CCPlatform Engineer - DevOpsVIC