ZTE can resume business in the US, but the supply ban won't be lifted until the Chinese vendor pays US$1 billion fine and puts another US$400 million in escrow.
Smartphones - News
TCL have revealed their next flagship BlackBerry smartphone at a New York launch event.
Apple has detailed just how iOS 12 will make everyday tasks faster and more responsive.
Oppo has teased a revival of its popular Find series of smartphones, with a new device due to be revealed at the Louvre Museum in Paris on 19th June.
The moves announced by Apple amount to focusing on keeping its base of 1.3 billion users satisfied with their devices and catching up with some competitors.
ASUS have debuted their first gaming focused smartphone, The ROG Phone, ahead of this year's Computex. Here's a hands-on first look.
ASUS have debuted their first gaming-focused smartphone in the form of the new ROG Phone.
The LG G7 ThinQ has some seriously cool features that you might not notice at first. Here's how to find them.
JB Hi-Fi will be selling a selection of 2018 and 2017 Nokia smartphones at a 15% discount this weekend.
Motorola have shared details on the Australian availability of their 2018 mid-tier smartphone range, headlined by successors to last year's Moto G5 and E4 devices.
HMD Global has announced that it has raised an additional $100 million from investors to scale business operations and fund the companies growth in its second year.
Trump administration told lawmakers the U.S. government has reached a deal to put Chinese telecommunications company ZTE Corp back in business.
Sony have announced that the new Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact smartphone are available for purchase from today.
Apple wins its Samsung patent suit again, but it was also revealed that it knew about the iPhone 6 bending issues before the phone was released.
IoT botnets have been known for quite a while, but they gained household infamy after Mirai grabbed the headlines back in 2016.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 2 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- 5 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Airplay 2 available on Sonos
- Dirac partner with Oppo on Find X audio
- Telstra activates 450th Mobile Black Spot tower
- Samsung's profit seen flagging as smartphone innovation dries up
- US grants ZTE a temporary reprieve
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Amazon Prime Day 2018
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?