ALDImobile are gearing up to offer the 40GB ALDImobile Family Pack as a SpecialBuy.
Smartphones - News
Details have emerged around the first build of Android Q via a leak, with some hints towards future features and functionality.
As teased earlier in the week, Oppo have shown off some new hardware that'll allow them to bring 10x optical zoom and more advanced in-display fingerprint sensors to future devices.
It charges and pairs just fine, but you may hate the misaligned cutouts and error messages.
LG is not the global Android powerhouse it was a few years ago, but that doesn’t mean its phones aren’t great. 2018’s LG V40 ThinQ is one of our favourite smartphones despite it not being available officially in the UK.
Fnatic will be proudly displaying the OnePlus logo on its 2019 esports jersey thanks to a recently announced partnership with the Smartphone giant.
Rumors surrounding the reveal of Oppo's next major smartphone suggest the Chinese brand are set to unveil a device with an impressive 5x optical zoom.
Oppo have announced their first new device of 2019, the budget-friendly Oppo AX7.
Alcatel has shown off updated versions of their Alcatel 1X and Alcatel 1C smartphones and given CES attendees a sneak peek of what their connection with TCL could bring to future hardware.
Telstra has claimed that at least some of the first wave of 5G devices hitting will be exclusive to their network.
Rounding out their usual plethora of CES accessory announcements, Belkin have revealed they'll be returning to the audio space with a new set of earphones.
Nubia don't really operate in the Australian region but, if you're game to embrace the perils of importing, their latest "gaming" smartphone might just be worth the risk.
If you're looking to pick up a cheap Nokia smartphone in this year's Boxing Day sales, JB Hi-Fi is looking like the place to be.
LG's V40 ThinQ, which features a whopping five cameras, will skip the holiday season and arrive in February.
Many of us are still waiting for Android Pie to roll out to our phones, but Android Q (or Android 10) is already in the works at Google HQ.
There are so many different options for cloud (online) storage.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
- 2 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
- 3 Fitbit Charge 3 review: Keeping it simple
- 4 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 5 Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ are going to offer spec-bumps, new tricks and 5G (for Telstra customers)
- Samsung go slimmer and sportier with new Galaxy Active smartwatch
- Samsung expand lineup with the iPhone XR-like Samsung Galaxy S10e
- Here's how much Samsung's S10 and S10+ will cost in Australia
- Samsung finally tell us what we want to know about the Galaxy Fold
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?