As Google Maps for Android becomes more powerful, buying a standalone GPS device becomes harder to justify.
Smartphones - News
Google has reentered the phone production market with the Nexus S, the first phone to launch with Android 2.3 Gingerbread, the latest version of Google's mobile operating system.
Google has dived back into hardware, formally announcing its second smartphone, the Nexus S for US and UK consumers.
Google is unveiling on Monday an upgrade to its mobile platform, Android 2.3, which features refinements to the UI as well as capabilities for rich multimedia, mobile payments, and faster text input.
The latest iteration of Google's Android mobile operating system has arrived in version 2.3 – codenamed 'Gingerbread' – with support for larger, tablet-sized screens.
It has been a busy morning in Mountain View as Google has announced the official details and specs regarding Android 2.3 (also known as "Gingerbread") as the well as the first phone to ship with the new version of the operating system. The Nexus S wi...
Research in Motion (RIM) has purchased the Astonishing Tribe (TAT), a Swedish company that by its own admission creates "beautiful user interfaces." Working behind the scenes, TAT's technology has provided custom interfaces for phones produced by Sam...
Just when you thought Google had given up and given in to the whims of wireless carriers, the Google Phone is back. The new Google Phone, which is designed by Samsung and dubbed the "Nexus S," resembles Samsung's Galaxy S line of smartphones, but wit...
This morning Google unveiled the Nexus S, the latest in its self-branded line-up of Android phones, and the first device globally to ship with the new 2.3 'Gingerbread' version of its operating system. The caveat? The search giant has no plans so far...
Shipments of smartphones, tablets and other app-enabled devices will overtake PCs shipments in the next 18 months, an event that may signify the end of the PC-centric era, market research firm IDC said.
Samsung Electronics and Google on Monday announced the Nexus S smartphone, which will come with Android 2.3, the latest version of Google's OS, also code-named Gingerbread.
Google's Android continues to grow faster in the U.S. than other top smartphone operating systems, including Research in Motion's BlackBerry OS and Apple's iOS, according to the latest ComScore rankings, which were released Friday.
You back up data on your computer in case it crashes, and you might install LoJack on your car to help recover it in case someone steals it -- so why shouldn't you protect your Android phone? Most people carry a lot of sensitive data on their phones....
Nvidia is looking to pack more CPU cores into mobile devices like smartphones and tablets as a way to improve performance while preserving battery life.
Samsung on Thursday said it has developed a fast version of low-power memory that could help speed up applications in tablets and smartphones.
cloudandco Smart Cane
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Xbox One X
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nokia 1 Release Date, Price & Specification Rumours
- Android 9.0 Release Date Rumours: When is Android P coming out?
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- Sony Xperia XA2 to be Available in Australia
- CES 2018: Alcatel Embrace 18:9 Aspect Ratio In 2018
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- JBL Link 10 review
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCTechnical ArchitectVIC
- CCCyber Security Team/stream LeadVIC
- FTSQL Developer - Greenfield projectQLD
- FTIT Security OfficerACT
- CCProgram Manager l O365, Windows 10, VMWare WorkspaceNSW
- TPICT Sourcing Specialist - TMR - Long Term ContractQLD
- CCUser Experience DesignerACT
- FTSales/Account Manager - Government SectorNSW
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Technical Specialist L3 x 2 ? Large Telco ? 6 month contract initiallyNSW
- TPQuality ManagerQLD
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystOther
- FTImplementation Project ManagerOther
- FTEL1 Scrum MasterACT
- FTPHP Developer (Codeigniter / Cake)VIC
- FTSenior Test Analyst - ContractOther
- CCBusiness AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - BI / DWHOther
- CCIteration / Project ManagerWA
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTJava DevelopersVIC
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTSenior Consultant - Portfolio GovernanceVIC