Telstra has claimed that at least some of the first wave of 5G devices hitting will be exclusive to their network.
Smartphones - News
Rounding out their usual plethora of CES accessory announcements, Belkin have revealed they'll be returning to the audio space with a new set of earphones.
Nubia don't really operate in the Australian region but, if you're game to embrace the perils of importing, their latest "gaming" smartphone might just be worth the risk.
If you're looking to pick up a cheap Nokia smartphone in this year's Boxing Day sales, JB Hi-Fi is looking like the place to be.
LG's V40 ThinQ, which features a whopping five cameras, will skip the holiday season and arrive in February.
Many of us are still waiting for Android Pie to roll out to our phones, but Android Q (or Android 10) is already in the works at Google HQ.
Xiaomi announced its trio of Redmi 6-series phones back in the summer, with the budget 6A, 6 and 6 Pro (the latter also known as the Mi A2 Lite) arriving in June 2018. In January 2019 the successors are expected to arrive, and it’s our hunch that Xia...
Alcatel has renewed their partnership with the Sydney Rabbitohs, revealed strong 2018 growth and talked up their plans for 2019.
No notch, no 'punch hole', just a huge screen with almost no bezel... and a second screen on the back. Say hello to the Vivo Nex Dual Display.
It seemed like Honor had announced the world's first smartphone with an in-screen camera with the View 20, but Samsung might have got in quicker. We didn't spot it initially, but the Galaxy A8s was unveiled yesterday by Samsung in China.
Wizards of the Coast have announced a restructuring of their pro-level MTG circuit of tournaments to accommodate Magic: The Gathering Arena esports events and a $10 million prize pool.
With the bulk of this year’s pre-holiday deluge of product announcements behind us (and the hype for next year’s CES beginning to peek over the horizon, it’s a great time to look back and take stock of all that the last twelve months in consumer tech...
The first images of the Xperia XZ4 shows Sony has changed something people hated about the XZ2 and XZ3. Here are all the rumours
Boost Mobile has announced that it will be increasing its bonus data offering from 11GB to 23GB with its Boost Anytime Plus plans on the first 5 $30+ recharges.
Cygnett has released a premium line of new cables.
There are so many different options for cloud (online) storage.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
- 2 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
- 3 Fitbit Charge 3 review: Keeping it simple
- 4 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 5 Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- MWC 2019: Oppo commits to bringing a 5G smartphone to Optus and Telstra customers in 2019
- MWC 2019: Oppo show off the 10x zoom camera that will be coming to their next device
- MWC 2019: Sony and Light strike up new partnership
- Here's a sneak peek at Huawei's first foldable phone
- MWC 2019: Sony's next four smartphones just got leaked (but they're probably not coming to Australia)
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?