Research In Motion is going strong despite an economy in recession, for the first time surpassing US$10 billion in revenue for the fiscal year just ended.
Smartphones - News
Research In Motion Limited (RIM) stock soared in after-market trading after the company posted solid financial results and said it sold its 50 millionth BlackBerry smartphone.
The ACCC has warned that the proposed merger between Hutchison and Vodafone, announced on February 9th, could lead to increased prices for mobile telephony and mobile broadband (MBB).
What was billed as a roundtable discussion for members of the new Symbian Foundation turned into an opportunity for them to lay out the challenges and threats to their fledgling group.
An equity research firm is predicting that Apple will shortly introduce two new iPhone models, tailored for different geographic markets.
Intel on Thursday plans to turn over the reins of its Moblin Linux-based platform project to the Linux Foundation, putting the work in neutral territory in the hopes of attracting more community support for it.
Research In Motion opened its on-device application store, App World, on Wednesday at the CTIA conference in Las Vegas.
RIM today launched its latest BlackBerry smartphone, the BlackBerry Curve 8900.
Windows phones are about to go high fashion: Isaac Mizrahi and other fashion designers have been hired to help improve the Windows Mobile interface, Microsoft Corp. announced Tuesday.
Ericsson said it will demonstrate the fastest 3G wireless performance ever at this week's CTIA Wireless trade show in Las Vegas.
A developer is reporting that Google has banned his tethering application from the Android Market, one of the first hints that the store may not be as open as Google has promised.
Optus today launched MobMusic, a new music store application for Nokia phones.
Users of the forthcoming Windows Marketplace for Mobile will be able to return applications within 24 hours, and they'll finally get an official Facebook app.
The four major U.S. mobile operators have agreed to align their mobile marketing practices with a set of guidelines to be worked out with the Mobile Marketing Association, a move the industry group said will lead to a more consistent user experience ...
Telstra today announced the opening of 37 new business centres across Australia, which the telco claims will help small to medium enterprises (SMEs) become more efficient.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
- Huawei go big on AI, announce Mate 10 + Mate 10 Pro
- Huawei's flagship tech trickles down to mid-tier with new Nova 2i smartphone
- Incipio Adds Pixel 2 Cases To Roster
- Survey: 20% of Aussie Apple users wouldn't switch to Android for a million dollars
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- TPDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- TPProject Manager | Digital Health ProgramQLD
- CCSenior Agile Project ManagerNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperSA
- FTProject Manager unique start up opportunity.NSW
- CCProject Manager - Office Expansion ProjectNSW
- CCBI AnalystQLD
- TPStrategic Procurement OfficerQLD
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - Permanent OpportunityQLD
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneWA
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD
- TP.Net Web DeveloperSA
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- TPeLearning Developer / TrainerVIC
- CCAutomation Developer ? Linux Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- CCUser Experience DesignerACT
- FTETL DeveloperOther
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantACT
- FTPerformance Tester - Load RunnerACT