U.S. President Donald Trump pledged on Sunday to help ZTE Corp "get back into business, fast" after a U.S. ban crippled the Chinese technology company, offering a job-saving concession to Beijing ahead of high-stakes trade talks this week.
Smartphones - News
Samsung have officially launched their latest mid-tier handset, the Galaxy A8 into the Australian market.
Chinese smartphone brand OPPO has announced the opening of its first Australian Service Centre, located in Sydney’s Macquarie Park.
Telstra is ceasing sales of Telstra-branded ZTE mobile devices following a move by the US Government to ban US firms from supplying the Chinese device maker with components and technology.
Google just launched the public beta of Android P, and it’s one of the biggest updates in years. Here are the coolest new features so far.
Huawei are gearing up to win over mid-tier smartphone shoppers with the new Nova 3e and Nova 2 Lite, due for release on May 18.
Huawei has officially announced the local Australian RRP for their new flagship P20 Pro smartphone.
Catch Connect has announced it will expand its range to include a 365 day plan.
Google has launched a spinoff of its Android operating system for home appliances and other machines, following mixed results with Android offshoots for cars, smartwatches and televisions.
LG Electronics has announced its latest smartphone, the LG G7 ThinQ.
Apple has beat revenue and profit expectations in its March quarter as it sold 52.2 million iPhones, barely below Wall Street targets.
Telstra has announced that it will launch its first smartphone plan with unlimited data.
Following earlier reports that the U.S. Department of Justice is investigating Huawei over the violation of U.S. trade sanctions, it has been revealed that the company has been developing its own mobile and PC operating systems.
HMD Global have announced that their new Nokia 1X, Nokia 6, Nokia 7+ and Nokia 8 Sirocco will be launching into the Australian market in May.
ZTE has said that a US ban on the sale of parts and software to the company is unfair and threatens its survival.
"I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 2 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- 5 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Ericsson, Telstra and Intel achieve first 5G commercial network data call
- Boost Mobile wins 2018 Canstar Blue Customer Satisfaction Award
- Sony Xperia XZ2 now available through Telstra
- Airplay 2 available on Sonos
- Dirac partner with Oppo on Find X audio
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Amazon Prime Day 2018
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?