Samsung Australia has announced record pre-sales and strong first weekend sales at retail outlets for the Galaxy Note9.
Smartphones - News
Huawei Australia and Vodafone have announced a bonus offer for the Huawei nova 3e smartphone.
Alcatel has launched three new handsets with Telstra, the Alcatel 1X, the Telstra Superior Powered by Alcatel, and the Telstra Essentials Plus Powered by Alcatel.
The official reveal of this year's Google Pixel smartphones isn't expected to come until October 9th but that hasn't deterred leakers from trying getting the details out ahead of time.
Apple has officially set a date for the reveal of its 2018 iPhones: September 12th.
TCL have announced their latest BlackBerry-branded smartphone: the KEY2 LE.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia and TPG have agreed to a “merger of equals” the companies announced this morning.
HMD Global has launched its second device in the Android Go family with the Nokia 2.1.
ABI Research's Teardown has released a statement criticizing the Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer over the 'frustrating' user experience offered by the Edge Sense 2 tech found in its recent HTC U12+ flagship.
Huawei has updated last year's Mate 10 to include one of the most talked-about features from this year's P20 Pro.
LifeProof introduces NËXT, its first case for a Note device.
OtterBox has announced a full lineup of protective cases for the Galaxy Note9, available in Australia and New Zealand.
HMD Global, the Nokia mobile phone business sold to Microsoft and then bought back, has revealed changes to its leadership ranks.
Android 9 Pie (Go edition) comes with up to an additional 500MB out of the box compared to Oreo (Go edition), and more than twice what you’d find on a non-Go edition phone.
A month after the device's official unveiling, Oppo have announced Australian pricing and availability for their all-screen Find X smartphone.
While the importance of data backup is a well-known cliché for business users, many businesses would rather stick to existing, limited, overly-convoluted and – in some cases – outdated practices than introduce more modern backup solutions to their organisation.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 2 DJI Mavic 2 Pro review: These glorious heights
- 3 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- 5 HP Omen 15 (2018): Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei and Leica want to stick with triple-lens cameras (for now)
- In Pictures: Huawei debut the Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro
- Huawei target Note niche with Mate 20 X
- Huawei unveil the Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro
- In Pictures: A first look at Huawei's Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Hands on with Huawei's Mate 20 Pro
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?