Google's cross-platform chat app is continues to improve in its bid to lure users from other services.
Smartphones - News
How the peach emoji got its groove back.
China yesterday signaled that any move to slap steep tariffs on goods imported into the U.S. would lead to retaliation.
The Bolt comes with great-sounding earbuds, and uses carrier aggregation for faster data.
A "smaller" version is no slouch either, coming in at 5.7 inches in a clear attempt to win back fans of the Galaxy Note line.
LG positions the V20 as the ultimate phone for content creators, but how does it really stack up? We compare its photos and video to content shot by the Pixel XL, Galaxy S7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
Which phone's camera has the best audio quality and recording controls? We pit the V20 against handsets from Google, Apple and Samsung.
If you don't mind a few hiccups, you'll be able to join in on a limited beta test of Android 7.0 on Nov. 9.
The mea culpa pledges that the company will learn from the incident and get to the very bottom of why it happened.
The users of millions of faulty Samsung Galaxy Note7s face a another potential dilemma: The fate of their personal data on the devices.
Samsung sold more smartphones than Apple in Q3 2016, but the Galaxy S7 recall devastated its profits.
It's the first phone with Google's Tango technology, which bakes in a number of augmented reality experiences.
It's the first major update for Google's new messaging service, and it brings a lot that probably should have been there at launch.
You may have a better chance buying the phone directly from Verizon if you're willing to live with a locked bootloader.
It's unlikely that the phone has a major defect given how long it's been on the market, but these latest incidents compound what's already been a major headache for Samsung.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Pixel 2: Everything we know about Google’s next flagship phone
- OnePlus 5 rumors: Everything we know about the upcoming budget flagship
- Google makes the best Android apps easier to find with Android Excellence
- Motorola's Z2 Play comes with a smaller battery, a higher price tag, and new Moto Mods
- Sony outs launch details for its Xperia XZ Premium flagship and futuristic Touch projector
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonOther
- CCSupply Chain Management Business ArchitectQLD
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - Level 2ACT
- FTRAN SMEOther
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- TPProgram ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Analyst/Security EngineerOther
- FTJunior Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTProject Coordinator - DigitalOther
- FTSenior Operations Support OfficerACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Innovative Software companyNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - DigitalOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security EnvironmentACT
- FTSenior Microsoft SQL Designer/ArchitectOther
- FTOrganisational Change ManagerACT
- TPETL DeveloperNSW
- FTFinance ManagerOther
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther
- CCJunior to Mid-level Devops ConsultantQLD
- FTLevel 1 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- TPProject Manager - ApplicationsQLD