HMD Global have announced the global roll-out of the Nokia 3310 3G, with Australia set to get the retro-fitted feature phone first.
Smartphones - News
HMD Global has announced that their take on iconic Nokia 3310 will now be available in 3G.
Motorola are gearing up for an assault on Australia's mid-tier smartphone market ahead of the holidays, announcing local availability and pricing for the Moto G5s, G5s Plus and X4.
Belkin has introduced its 3.5mm Audio + Charge RockStar adapter for the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone 7 and the iPhone 7 Plus.
Panasonic has announced the launch of its latest Windows powered handheld touchpad with a barcode reader.
Samsung Australia claim the new Galaxy Note 8 has already broken the company's records for preorders ahead of launch. The company held a event this morning to celebrate, bringing along a few newly-announced goodies from IFA.
Upstart phone brand OnePlus has celebrated the soft launch of their flagship OnePlus 5 smartphone with a fan event at Sydney's Museum of Contemporary Art. Here's an inside look at what took place.
Oppo Australia have released a new, limited football-themed version of the R11 smartphone, available through JB Hi-Fi.
Mobile accessory brand 3SIXT has announced that its wide range of cases will be available in new sizes for the freshly-announced iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X.
After experiencing its largest year-on-year growth over the last 12 months, ALDI Mobile is introducing a new market leading prepaid plan and revamping its existing data offering.
Tech21 has announced the launch of its new and enhanced protective range of cases and screen shields for iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X.
Accessories brand Pelican Products Australia has announced a pair of new rugged smartphone cases, designed for use with Apple’s new iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
Belkin have revealed their newest wireless charging pad The Boost Up Wireless Charging Pad, set to launch this week alongside preorders for Apple's new iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
...And which devices will be able to run Apple's updated mobile OS, which has been in public beta since late June.
The iPhone 8 and 8 Plus have the Home button and body bezels, they still use Touch ID instead of Face ID, and the LCD screen sizes are the same that you're used to. But don't call them retro.
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Xbox One X
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Belkin Introduces USB-C 3.1 Express Dock HD
- Porsche Design Huawei Mate 10 Will Come To Australia
- Boost Mobile Doubles Data Offering With New Summer Plans
- BlackBerry KEYone Black Launches in Australia
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSAP Data AnalystOther
- CCCisco ACI Senior Network Engineer, Technical Consultant Or Network ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Manager/Business AnalystQLD
- FTCyber Security Program ManagerNSW
- FTOffice Manager | Start-up | Global Cloud ProviderVIC
- FTManager, Digital DeliveryOther
- FTProduct Support ManagerVIC
- CCProject Director - Gold CoastQLD
- CCSAP Subject Matter ExpertQLD
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectOther
- FTDesktop / SCCM EngineerOther
- FTNetwork Integration SpecialistOther
- TPService Delivery ManagerACT
- FTJunior Project ManagerACT
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileVIC
- FTTableau Application Support SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTDigital BAOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer (WINTEL)ACT
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileACT
- FTBDM/Account Manager - TechnologyACT