Microsoft said Wednesday that the next version of its Windows PC operating system will run on Arm processors, part of an effort to adapt Windows to the fast-growing market for tablet computers, where Apple and Google have gained traction.
Smartphones - News
Insurgent smartphone maker LG says its LG Optimus Black Android smartphone is the thinnest in the world. The phone's width measures about 0.36 inches thick, then tapers down to 0.24 inches, which LG says qualifies it as the world's thinnest phone.
Microsoft said Wednesday that the next version of its Windows PC operating system will run on ARM processors as part of an effort to adapt Windows to the fast-growing market for tablet computers, where Apple and Google have gained traction.
Amazon is preparing to open an Android app store to compete with Google's Android Market, and has launched a beta portal where developers can submit applications for Android-based smartphones, according to a company blog post.
Motorola on Wednesday showed off a new Android phone that connects to a docking station that looks like a laptop but has no CPU, so that users can access a full physical keyboard and monitor.
The tidal wave of 4G phones at CES is just beginning with this morning's launch of the HTC EVO Shift 4G from Sprint.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia (ASX: VHA) has apologised to customers for recent problems with its 3G network upgrade.
Australian owners of Samsung’s Galaxy S handset will be receiving the Android 2.2 (Froyo) update over the air to their devices shortly, if they haven’t already, according to the South Korean electronics giant.
There have always been perks to working for much-hyped global technology giant Google: Great food, 20 percent time to work on your own projects and an incredibly relaxed but innovative and work environment.
Microsoft has announced that its manufacturing partners have sold more than 1.5 million Windows Phone 7 devices since the mobile platform's launch six weeks ago. Achim Berg, Microsoft's vice president of marketing and business for Windows Phones, mad...
Microsoft today said makers of phones running its new Windows mobile operating system had sold 1.5 million handsets since the October launch of Windows Phone 7 (WP7).
More than half of iPhone and Android apps routinely share the personal data of their users with outside companies, a Wall Street Journal investigation has found.
Nattering nabobs of negativism aside, the marketplace for Windows Phone 7 apps is doing quite well, thank you. A recent analysis from IDC shows that the WP7 marketplace is growing at a faster clip out of the gate than its counterpart for Google's And...
Nvidia's much-hyped Tegra 2 CPU has finally found a home in a smartphone courtesy of LG's new Optimus 2X, which will be launched in Korea next month. As such, the Optimus 2X takes the honor of being the first dual-core phone to get to market.
Nokia and Microsoft are reportedly discussing an alliance that would lead to Nokia-branded smartphones running the Windows Phone 7 mobile operating system. The claim comes from respected Russian tech blogger Eldar Murtazin, the man behind many of the...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Belkin Introduces USB-C 3.1 Express Dock HD
- Porsche Design Huawei Mate 10 Will Come To Australia
- Boost Mobile Doubles Data Offering With New Summer Plans
- BlackBerry KEYone Black Launches in Australia
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Strategy Consultant - Blue Chip ClientOther
- FTReporting, Analytics and Insights Analyst - $62 p/hrOther
- CCInfrastructure Specialist - Pharmaceutical IndustryVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- CCITSM Project ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - PEGAOther
- FTIT Support & System AdministratorNSW
- CCSalesforce Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCApplication Developer - Sterling IntegratorVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java DeveloperQLD
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTCommercial Loan Documentation SpecialistOther
- TPFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTTIBCO Integration SpecialistOther
- FTMultiple Axway rolesOther
- FTBusiness Analyst | Gold CoastQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTProject ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HealthQLD
- FTDigital Content Manager | AEM , HTML and CSSOther
- FTOffice Manager | Start-up | Global Cloud ProviderVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther