Qualcomm has put out a beta version of its Augmented Reality (AR) Extension for Unity Technologies' game development tool, which will allow developers to combine computer-generated content and the real world in games for Android-based products, the c...
Smartphones - News
Motorola's mobile phone subsidiary has filed a lawsuit against Microsoft alleging the world's largest software maker has infringed 16 of its patents in PC, mobile and server software, as well as Xbox products.
Windows Phone 7 (WP7) smartphones have only been on sale since Monday at two wireless carriers in the U.S. and already Microsoft is saying "initial supplies are tight."
U.S. iPod touch owners will soon be able to access the Internet without a Wi-Fi hotspot by using a new add-on being launched on Sunday by Sprint and Chinese network supplier ZTE.
Apple's upcoming iOS 4.2 software update will deliver a big performance boost to the iPhone 3G, according to reports. But will it be enough to quiet litigious iPhone owners unhappy with Apple's last update?
Arm hopes to bring high-performance graphics applications such as 3D imaging and gaming to handheld devices like smartphones while keeping battery life intact with a new graphics processor design it announced on Wednesday.
Smartphone sales for the third quarter almost doubled compared to last year, driven by explosive growth in sales of Android phones, although Symbian remained the best-selling operating system. Sales of Apple's iPhone also grew strongly, according to ...
AVG Technologies Tuesday announced plans to buy out Israel-based start-up DroidSecurity for an undisclosed price by year-end.
Apple's iPhone remains the most reliable smartphone, edging out hard-charging Android-based handsets made by Motorola and HTC, says a provider of after-sale warranties.
Although businesses have been spending more money on Android-based phones recently, they'll have their first opportunity on Tuesday to order an Android phone tailored specifically to enterprise users.
Consumers can't get enough of Windows Phone 7, according to reports of strong customer demand Tuesday. T-Mobile, one of two U.S. wireless carriers currently offering Win Phone 7 devices, can't keep the Win Phone 7-based HTC DH7 in stock (it sold out...
Motorola is set to ratchet up the competition in Australia for high-end smartphones based on version 2.2 (Froyo) of the Android operating system, announcing today that its latest Milestone 2 device would be available through Vodafone and Optus in Dec...
While Apple has major momentum in the mobile application developer space, there is room for other companies to steal Apple's thunder, according to an analyst report released earlier this month.
The HTC DH7, one of the first smartphones featuring the Windows Phone 7 OS, has sold out, one day after its release. This instantaneous success can be credited either to HTC's impressive track list of making great smartphones or the public's strong i...
Microsoft sued Motorola on Tuesday in a Washington court, alleging that Motorola is refusing to license patents on a reasonable basis, as it promised during standards-setting processes.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Belkin Introduces USB-C 3.1 Express Dock HD
- Porsche Design Huawei Mate 10 Will Come To Australia
- Boost Mobile Doubles Data Offering With New Summer Plans
- BlackBerry KEYone Black Launches in Australia
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSecurity/ Penetration Test AnalystQLD
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTMulesoft Solutions DesignerNSW
- FTAccount Business Management Officer/Operations ManagerACT
- FTTeam and Project Administrator - SalesforceQLD
- FTProject Coordinator - PC DeploymentsOther
- FTPractice Director DevelopmentSA
- FTProject Coordiantor - Warehouse and Supply Chain ManagementOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - SalesforceNSW
- CCIntegration AnalystNSW
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneVIC
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTSocial Media SpecialistOther
- CCBusiness Analysts - agileACT
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- FTSenior Change Manager, Portfolio Change DeliveryOther
- TPSenior Developer/Technical AnalystNSW
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneNSW
- FTIT Project Coordinator | Gold CoastQLD
- CCSecurity AnalystQLD
- FTTest ManagerACT