Windows Phone 7 has been finalized and released to manufacturers, Microsoft announced in a blog today.
Smartphones - News
Acer today unveiled its range of Google Android-powered smartphones in the Australian market, but has not partnered with any carriers for the local launch.
Smartphone leaks have been coming thick and fast over the past few weeks. The latest leak is a promotional video for Motorola's Android-powered Milestone 2, the successor to the original Milestone.
After some initial uncertainty about the future of WebOS immediately after the Palm-HP merger, it's looking more and more like WebOS has a real future ahead of it.
Is Apple readying an updated iPhone 4 with a new antenna, one without the much-publicized signal attenuation problem of the current model?
Palm's WebOS 2.0 beta is now available in limited release to developers, with a full public release planned for later this year.
Nokia will set up servers in India by November for its push e-mail service in the country to comply with government regulations, the company said Monday.
Mozilla today released an alpha version of its mobile browser for smartphones running Google's Android operating system.
The latest shot in Australia’s mobile price war has been fired — and it’s not a good one for Telstra and Optus.
Microsoft is reportedly set to spend half a billion dollars on a marketing blitz to promote the upcoming launch of Windows Phone 7. For the sake of the success of Windows Phone 7, hopefully Microsoft understands that getting the right message in fron...
Microsoft is reportedly spending $500 million to launch its Windows Phone 7, and maybe the product needs it. But does that mean it will be a flop or success? For Microsoft, the price tag doesn't seem to make a difference.
Research In Motion has offered to lead an industry forum in India focused on supporting the lawful access needs of law enforcement agencies, while preserving the legitimate information security needs of corporations and other organizations in India, ...
Remember wristwatches? With the surge in smartphones and their instant access to time and other information, fewer people seem to wear a watch these days.
Hunting for the best BlackBerry apps? Try the productivity tools, utilities, and entertainment titles we've collected here.
Here are the top productivity tools, utilities, and games for smartphones based on Google's Android OS.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple wins China patent battle over iPhone 6 design
- Samsung unveils Bixby voice assistant for upcoming Galaxy S8
- BlackBerry readies a more secure version of the Samsung Galaxy S7
- Android device updates: Nougat rollout begins for the Moto Z Play
- ZTE pays US$892M settlement to US over illegal sales to Iran
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTData ArchitectNSW
- FTERP Reporting AnalystNSW
- CCInside Sales ConsultantNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- FTSCOM AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTLead Network Project ManagerNSW
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!SA
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Nexus 9k ACINSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportQLD
- CCSolution Designer (Terdata) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTMarketing Specialist (B2B Sales)NSW
- TPAutomation Test AnalystSA
- CCSofware Developer/Architect - Media and telco Network Operations - MelbourneVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - SalesforceVIC
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!ACT
- TPSenior .Net Software DeveloperQLD
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC