Optus are teaming up with the popular consumer rewards program to offer Flybuys members a thrifty range of post-paid mobile plans.
Smartphones - News
Online reseller Kogan is taking preorders for OnePlus' latest boutique Android smartphone.
Epic Games has been vocal about the exorbitant lock-in cost imposed by Apple and Google, and is ready to throw down.
A just minor bugfix release that everyone should go ahead and download.
Woolies are throwing in a discount on top of the existing preorder incentives for Samsung's latest phablet.
The best content from Macworld wrapped up in our digital magazine.
Picking up where the Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ left off, the new Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra inherent and improved on the new camera tech introduced by Samsung’s S20 Series and show off a stylish new look.
The new Galaxy Note 20 puts on more than a new coat of paint but how does it compare to the original ‘affordable’ Galaxy Note.
Where previous Galaxy Note lineups were primarily distinguished by size or by whether or not they had 5G connectivity, this year’s Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra have a bit more going on.
Last year, Samsung partnered with Microsoft to position their latest Note as a productivity powerhouse. This year, they're looking to gamble on gaming but Australian players are set to miss out.
The TCL 10 and TCL 10 Pro are looking to bring a little bit of AMOLED to the mid-tier smartphone market.
After months of delays and leaks, Google has finally announced a successor to the mid-tier smartphone so good it made flagships look bad.
Apple has rolled out a new gift card that works in-store and online, but it could mean the end of iTunes discounts.
The company are officially retiring their modular smartphone line in favor of the more conventional, 5G-capable Motorola Edge.
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 3 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 4 LG Velvet review: Fake it till you make it
- 5 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- You'll soon be able to stream Xbox games to your iPhone
- Vodafone's new Infinite mobile data plans change what it means to hit your monthly limit
- Oppo shows off ColorOS 11, its take on Android 11
- Apple releases iOS and iPadOS 14.0.1
- Woolworths are knocking almost $500 off the price of Samsung's latest powerhouse phablet
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?