Picking up where the from months of leaks and speculation leave off, Samsung have officially announced the Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10 Plus and Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G.
Smartphones - News
Samsung are introducing a pre-order bonus for the Galaxy Note 10, Note 10+ or Note 10+ 5G that’ll see early adopters net themselves a bonus pair of AKG Wireless Headphones.
The Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus sees the return of Samsung's ultrasonic in-display fingerprint sensor but there’s a twist.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 has a better processor, slimmer design and more cameras than ever before - but how much does the device cost in Australia?
Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) remains “fully committed” to a proposed merger with TPG, according to the telco’s CEO, Iñaki Berroeta. A merger would help Vodafone “fast track” the roll out of 5G technology, he today told a half-year results brief...
Belkin have introduced three new wireless charging accessories to the Australian market.
Samsung's next flagship phablet finally has a date for its big reveal - here's what we already know about it.
Motorola have announced they'll be launching the a $499 smartphone later this month.
Amazon Prime Day has brought with it plenty of great tech discounts and sales but, more importantly, it's a great excuse to import yourself a OnePlus smartphone.
Vodafone is the latest telco to fall afoul of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) over its Direct Carrier Billing (DCB) service.
Amazon Prime members can nab Huawei's Mate 20 Pro for $849 during this year's Prime Day sales.
Huawei are partnering with Vodafone and Telstra to gift a free smartwatch to P30 and P30 Pro buyers.
Samsung are running a pretty hectic discount on the bottom-end of their flagship Galaxy smartphone lineup for this year's Prime Day sales.
Boost Mobile are looking to refurbished Apple, Samsung and Google smartphones to set them apart from the rest of the local VMNO crowd.
Oppo's Reno range has grown in size, with the Chinese tech brand announcing the affordable Reno Z.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 2 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
- 3 Motorola One Vision Australian review (2019)
- 4 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro will be Telstra's first eSIM-friendly flagships
- Best iPhone 11 Optus Plans
- Here's how much the iPhone 11 Pro costs in Australia
- Here's how much the iPhone 11 Pro Max costs in Australia
- Here's how much the iPhone 11 costs in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?