GearBest's latest flash sale gives you the chance to pick up OnePlus' latest 'flagship-killer' for just over AU$700.
Smartphones - News
The local competition regulator is going to be taking Samsung to court over the way the tech company advertise the water the resistance of their Galaxy smartphones.
Announced at this year's Mobile World Congress, the new Nokia 4.2 will be available in Australia as of this week.
Further expanding the Chinese brand's foothold in the upper mid-tier market, Xiaomi's Mi 9 smartphone is now available in Australia.
Alcatel has announced three new handsets for the buyers on a budget.
Alcatel Australia has announced a fresh offensive against rivals like Oppo that'll see the budget brand bring their 2019 range to retailers.
Telstra has radically reshaped its collection of post-paid mobile plans for consumers and small businesses, whittling down around 1800 plans to 20 core offerings.
Alcatel Australia has confirmed they'll be launching TCL's bite-sized handset locally later this year.
More than 15 million 5G handsets are expected to be operational in Australia within five years.
The protests were promoted in a number of Facebook groups including Stop5G Australia which claims 5G is "probably the greatest threat to humanity we have ever faced" which is being delivered by the "psychopathic ruling elite".
Optus is closing out the financial year by boosting data inclusions on selected mobile plans.
LG's V50 ThinkQ 5G will be available exclusively through Telstra from as soon as next week, making it Australia's third 5G handset.
Oppo's official Twitter handle has tweeted out a video teasing their next technical innovation.
Looking for a 5G phone that's a little more affordable than Samsung's S10 5G? The Oppo Reno 5G might be the device you're after.
Belkin are introducing a nifty-looking wireless power bank designed for use with the Apple Watch.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
- 2 Motorola One Vision Australian review (2019)
- 3 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
- 5 TCL X7 QLED TV review: Full, Australian review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Best iPhone 11 Optus Plans
- Here's how much the iPhone 11 Pro costs in Australia
- Here's how much the iPhone 11 Pro Max costs in Australia
- Here's how much the iPhone 11 costs in Australia
- Leaked video confirms everything you already knew about the Google Pixel 4
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?