The follow-up to the Pixel looks to bring some major changes to Google's flagship phone. Here's everything we think we know.
Smartphones - News
Macworld staffers talk about the first iPhone and our impressions then and now. We’ll also talk about the effect the iPhone has had on technology and how we do things.
A fast-paced look back at ten years of iPhone unveilings, launches and news.
From the first iPhone, introduced in 2007, to the upcoming iPhone 8 — a look at the features, functions and pricing of Apple's popular device.
iPhone turns 10 years old this week, and it’s starting to contemplate its existence.
OnePlus will unveil its new flagship handset, the OnePlus 5, on June 20. Here's what we're expecting to see.
Google is highlighting the best Android apps with a new designation called Android Excellence, which will place the apps prominently in the Play Store.
Motorola has launched the Z Play 2, the follow-up to last year's hit modular phone, with a better camera, smaller battery, and higher price tag.
You can preorder Sony's flagship Xperia XZ Premium phone for $800 on June 12, while you'll have to spend $1,700 to be one of the first people on your block to own an Xperia Touch projector.
The Essential boasts a 360-degree camera and a nearly bezel-less screen, and supports modular accessories—but a headphone dongle is required.
Google has provided a sneak peek at Project Treble, a major new Android O feature that aims to make it easier for manufacturers to deliver updates to their phones.
Intel has told a court that MGT Capital Investments has gone ahead with the announcement of the “John McAfee Privacy Phone,” even though the company that proposes to change its name to “John McAfee Global Technologies” has previously said that it did...
Can the Galaxy S8's improved camera knock the LG G6 off its throne?
Low-cost smartphones like the Moto G5 introduced a few months ago are now shipping with Qualcomm chips that will soon be outdated.
If you hate waiting for your smartphone to charge up, relief is coming soon. After some hiccups, Qualcomm's superfast charging technology, called Quick Charge 4, will be in smartphones around the middle of this year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Pixel 2: Everything we know about Google’s next flagship phone
- OnePlus 5 rumors: Everything we know about the upcoming budget flagship
- Google makes the best Android apps easier to find with Android Excellence
- Motorola's Z2 Play comes with a smaller battery, a higher price tag, and new Moto Mods
- Sony outs launch details for its Xperia XZ Premium flagship and futuristic Touch projector
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior PHP ProgrammerSA
- FTTechnical Lead (Azure AD)Other
- FTIntegration Technical SpecialistOther
- FT4 X Gun Java Developers wantedVIC
- TPChange Analyst - Multi-stream people change program**NSW
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- CCSenior Network EngineerVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer - Level 2ACT
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Classic ASP / VB)Other
- FTProduct/Project Coordinator-AGILE/SCRUMOther
- CCExecutive Desktop SupportWA
- FTFull Stack ASP.NET DeveloperOther
- FTAccount ClerkOther
- CCSolution Architect l JDEdwards , OracleNSW
- FTProject Coordinator -Finance, budgets, forecasts, policyOther
- FTSenior System AnalystOther
- FTC# ASP.Net Developer - Market Leading Fin-TechOther
- FTCitrix Engineer | 6 month contractOther
- FTChange Implementation ManagerOther
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- CCFinancial ModelerACT
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect - PermanentQLD
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther