While one of the fastest growing revenue segments for mobile operators is mobile internet, driven by access fees and data traffic, mobile user ARPUs (average revenue per user) dropped between 5 percent and 15 percent year-over-year in the fourth quar...
Smartphones - News
Nokia has embarked on an aggressive campaign to promote the Ovi online store among software developers in East Africa.
After acquiring online content sharing service Twango in 2007 and building a new office around the group of developers that worked there, Nokia is now planning to close the suburban Seattle office.
Mobile phone manufacturer Sony Ericsson will reduce its workforce by about 400 people in Lund, Sweden, cutting 160 employees and 250 consultants, the company announced on Friday.
The long-expected update to the Android operating system, version 1.5, has arrived. T-Mobile will be rolling out the new OS to existing G1 phones starting sometime next week. While you wait for your share of the software upgrade, take heart: There's ...
Microsoft's forthcoming Windows Mobile Marketplace (or is it Windows Marketplace for Mobile? Microsoft uses both names) is the company's answer to Apple's App Store.
Users of current-generation Windows Mobile 6 phones can download a new Facebook application starting Thursday.
The official over-the-air Android 1.5 software update for T-Mobile USA G1 smartphones will start at the end of next week, a spokesman said yesterday, one week after bloggers started saying they were getting the updates in Europe.
MTN Group, Africa's biggest mobile-phone company, has released the Android-based HTC Dream smartphone in South Africa and is expected to start sales in 22 other countries.
Sweating your iPhone out-of-service is now a slightly less terminal problem, thanks to a new wet iPhone replacement plan introduced by Apple this week. That, my friends, is one odd sentence I never expected to have occasion to write.
A new application for phones based on the Android platform automatically adjusts the device's user interface when it's in range of a femtocell, a small base station that can improve wireless coverage and bandwidth.
Research In Motion (RIM) will debut an upgraded BlackBerry Storm in September, SlashGear is reporting. According to "a source very close to the issue," the Storm 2 will support Wi-Fi-a significant omission in the first-generation Storm, which debuted...
It was revealed last Friday that <a href="http://www.gamepro.com/games/xbox360/143401/mass-effect-2/">Mass Effect 2</a>, the sequel to Bioware's highly successful <a href="http://www.gamepro.com/games/xbox360/112284/mass-effect/">Mass Effect</a>, wil...
The latest Apple rumor has Verizon peddling new iPhones, but industry watchers figure it's pure fantasy-at least anytime soon.
Mobile phone shipments in the Philippines fell 20% sequentially in the fourth quarter of 2008 (4Q08) as the economic downturn continued to impact consumer spending adversely, according to IDC's Asia/Pacific Quarterly Mobile Phone Tracker, 4Q 2008.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Alcatel To Pre-Load Family Zone Service On All Their Australian Devices
- Telstra Sets New Smartphone Speed Record on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Boost Mobile Connects With World Surf League
- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ Awarded Telstra Blue Tick Certification
- HTC to bring U11 Life to Australia next week
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDevelops EngineerOther
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- CCiOS Developer - Brisbane locationOther
- CCUDS DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectWA
- FTSenior Cost ModellerOther
- CCPega Systems Architects/DevelopersACT
- FTTechnical BA/Scrum MasterOther
- CCHealth & Safety Project OfficerNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTSolutions ArchitectOther
- FTTechnical BA/Scrum MasterOther
- FTC++/Python DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCJunior - Mid Level ServiceNow ArchitectQLD
- CCMessaging AdministratorQLD
- FTSAP ABAP (CRM)/ UI5 DevelopersOther
- FTTraining & Communications SpecialistOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Oracle Developer - Telecom domainVIC
- CCInfrastructure Architect - IT ArchitectVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- TPProject Support OfficerQLD
- TPOracle DeveloperACT