Apple's iPhone marketing chief will square off against the Electronic Frontier Foundation and others Friday as the U.S. Copyright Office considers whether to allow an exemption to the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) that would permit jai...
Smartphones - News
Samsung Mobile Australia today announced the launch of its latest "hero" mobile phone, the UltraTouch, which comes equipped with a touch screen and a slide-out numeric keypad.
Mobile-phone sales continue to be hurt by the faltering economy, so vendors are increasingly looking to software and services to lure buyers of new devices.
The Android 1.5 update for G1 smartphones, dubbed "Cupcake," began arriving on some of the devices over-the-air Thursday, according to G1 owners reporting on blogs and forums.
Citing "one of our better sources," TechCrunch's Michael Arrington says Palm is preparing a second webOS-based mobile device, which the technology blog has dubbed the "Mini Pre."
Motorola Inc. is on track to have Android-based smartphones on sale in stores in time for the busy Christmas buying season, and will launch them with multiple carriers in regions around the globe, the head of the company's mobile device division said...
Vodafone will tomorrow launch its upgraded mobile 3G network to improve coverage under-served regional areas.
Now that the Indian Premier League is in full flow and Cricket mania is at a high, it is only obvious that the popular Apple app store will also begin to get flooded with applications that revolve around the gentlemen's game.
Acer is already working on several different devices using Google's Android operating system and software, and plans to launch a smartphone using the software later this year.
The Wall Street Journal reports as fact, not as "according to sources," that Microsoft has a multimedia touchscreen phone code named Pink. Microsoft and Verizon, the Journal says, plan to launch the phone and an app store early next year specifically...
Is it really a surprise that, right after the rumors of AT&T and Verizon pairing off start hitting the news (again), suddenly Microsoft enters the picture? Out of the blue comes news of "Pink" a supposed Microsoft Zune-phone to be sold by Verizon. Th...
Although the newly released Google Android 1.5 software development kit offers such features as speech recognition, developers must be aware of backward compatibility issues on older devices, according to the Google Android blog.
Microsoft has high hopes that a new speech-recognition application for the forthcoming Windows Mobile operating system will be attractive enough to draw people to the phone platform.
If one thing is clear from a flurry of recent new reports on Verizon Wireless, it is that the wireless carrier really wants its own iPhone device to compete with AT&T Inc.'s exclusive hold on the highly successful smartphone.
Nokia will layoff 450 employees as the Finnish phone giant refocuses its services to take better advantage of third-party developers, it announced on Tuesday.
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony Commences Android 8.0 Oreo Rollout in New Zealand Starting With Flagship Xperia XZ Premium Smartphone Device
- Qualcomm adds security, battery life features to phone chips
- Cygnett’s new wireless charging range has arrived
- Belkin Introduces USB-C 3.1 Express Dock HD
- Porsche Design Huawei Mate 10 Will Come To Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Team LeadNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Rules/ Real time analysis)VIC
- FTPublishing Specialist / Business Specialist - TelecommunicationOther
- FTOnboarding Specialist (ServiceNow) - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTPortfolio Lead. PMONSW
- FTGateway Architect - perm / contractACT
- FTFull Stack DeveloperACT
- FTWindows Messaging and MS Exchange LeadOther
- FTNetwork SpecialistQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPSystems EngineerQLD
- FTICT Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTETL DeveloperOther
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- CCDevelopment SpecialistNSW
- CCAxway DeveloperACT
- FTFrontEnd Angular DeveloperOther
- FTPenetration TesterNSW
- FTEnterprise Lean Agile CoachOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTManual Tester - Accounting & FinanceOther