Apple's iPhone marketing chief will square off against the Electronic Frontier Foundation and others Friday as the U.S. Copyright Office considers whether to allow an exemption to the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) that would permit jai...
Smartphones - News
Samsung Mobile Australia today announced the launch of its latest "hero" mobile phone, the UltraTouch, which comes equipped with a touch screen and a slide-out numeric keypad.
Mobile-phone sales continue to be hurt by the faltering economy, so vendors are increasingly looking to software and services to lure buyers of new devices.
The Android 1.5 update for G1 smartphones, dubbed "Cupcake," began arriving on some of the devices over-the-air Thursday, according to G1 owners reporting on blogs and forums.
Citing "one of our better sources," TechCrunch's Michael Arrington says Palm is preparing a second webOS-based mobile device, which the technology blog has dubbed the "Mini Pre."
Motorola Inc. is on track to have Android-based smartphones on sale in stores in time for the busy Christmas buying season, and will launch them with multiple carriers in regions around the globe, the head of the company's mobile device division said...
Vodafone will tomorrow launch its upgraded mobile 3G network to improve coverage under-served regional areas.
Now that the Indian Premier League is in full flow and Cricket mania is at a high, it is only obvious that the popular Apple app store will also begin to get flooded with applications that revolve around the gentlemen's game.
Acer is already working on several different devices using Google's Android operating system and software, and plans to launch a smartphone using the software later this year.
The Wall Street Journal reports as fact, not as "according to sources," that Microsoft has a multimedia touchscreen phone code named Pink. Microsoft and Verizon, the Journal says, plan to launch the phone and an app store early next year specifically...
Is it really a surprise that, right after the rumors of AT&T and Verizon pairing off start hitting the news (again), suddenly Microsoft enters the picture? Out of the blue comes news of "Pink" a supposed Microsoft Zune-phone to be sold by Verizon. Th...
Although the newly released Google Android 1.5 software development kit offers such features as speech recognition, developers must be aware of backward compatibility issues on older devices, according to the Google Android blog.
Microsoft has high hopes that a new speech-recognition application for the forthcoming Windows Mobile operating system will be attractive enough to draw people to the phone platform.
If one thing is clear from a flurry of recent new reports on Verizon Wireless, it is that the wireless carrier really wants its own iPhone device to compete with AT&T Inc.'s exclusive hold on the highly successful smartphone.
Nokia will layoff 450 employees as the Finnish phone giant refocuses its services to take better advantage of third-party developers, it announced on Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HMD slash price on flagship Nokia 8 ahead of MWC
- Motorola bring Android Oreo to X4
- OnePlus 6 Release Date, Price & Specification Rumours
- Telstra Launches the Tough Max 2 Smartphone Designed for Those That Need Extra Durability
- Moto E5 Release Date, Price & Specification Rumours
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCHyperion Reporting Analyst - Contract initially - Large Telco in SydneyNSW
- FT2 X Graduate roles - Exciting opportunityQLD
- CCScrum Master Lead - Online DigitalVIC
- FTSAP HCM Lead - ECS.111, SAP HR PA/OMOther
- FTCloud Systems EngineerOther
- FTUser Access AdministratorSA
- TPCloud EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Infrastructure DesignerOther
- CCCisco Engineer - Perth basedVIC
- FTHelpDesk Support TechnicianOther
- CCIT Cloud EngineerNSW
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTAWS AdministratorNSW
- CCService Design LeadVIC
- TPDocument WriterVIC
- CCSenior Test Analyst - Service Now - BrisbaneACT
- FTClient Relationship Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCBRM Developer - Billing and ReportingVIC
- CCMaximo DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager - ERP implementationOther
- FTField ConsultantOther
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FTFrontend Developer - UX/UINSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Risk & Financial CrimeNSW