Wouldn't it be great if, a few weeks after next month's WWDC, Apple maximum leader Steve Jobs returned--tanned, rested, healthy, and brandishing next-generation iPhones and other toys?
Smartphones - News
Apple on Wednesday started selling its iPhone 3G online, the first time in a year that consumers have been able to get their hands on the device without making a trip to an Apple retail store or buying from AT&T.
Zenprise is adding a BlackBerry device management option to its flagship MobileManager application.
Apple yesterday warned iPhone application developers that all apps submitted for iTunes App Store approval must be compliant with iPhone OS 3.0. In an e-mail sent to registered iPhone developers, Apple said all new apps will be tested for approval on...
As of today you can point your iPhone to the App Store and download Sling's place-shifting TV app. After a very long wait, the app finally made it into Apple's bonanza store, but Sling's attempt proves to be quite expensive and crippled from birth.
The newest version of Lotus Notes and Domino will push e-mail, contacts and calendar items to iPhone users.
Google's initial success with its Android mobile operating system will continue -- and in a very big way. That's according to research firm Strategy Analytics, which predicts that global shipments of Android-based smart phones will grow a stunning 90...
Vodafone is making a bid for the mobile applications market, by trying to attract developers with the promise of access to its large customer base.
We interrupt your steady stream of iPhone rumors to bring you new buzz on that other famous smartphone: the Android-powered T-Mobile G1. While its successor, the T-Mobile G2 (aka HTC Magic) has yet to hit America, there's now talk of a "T-Mobile G1 v...
As analysts go gaga over Android this week, Google is unveiling a high-tech "mobile planetarium" that could catapult the system into a whole new world. Google Sky Map was officially introduced Tuesday, just one day after researchers suggested Android...
The world's largest handset manufacturer, Nokia, is prepping its long-awaited application store for mobile devices at the end of May. With the new service, which is called the Ovi Store, the Finnish company will try to emulate Apple's success -- only...
Sling Media's SlingPlayer Mobile for iPhone will arrive this evening at Apple's iTunes App Store, according to company spokesperson Cathy Cook.
Apple is playing the moral watchdog game again, this time banning from its App Store the Me So Holy app. In yet another episode of the rejected Apps soap opera, Apple found the app "objectionable," according to its iPhone developer agreement.
Mobile phones using the Android operating system will eventually be huge, even if the number of Android smartphones shipped in 2009 doesn't grow by 900% as a research firm recently predicted.
Amazon today launched a version of its Kindle digital download store specifically designed for Apple's iPhone and iPod Touch, the bookseller announced.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung unveils Bixby voice assistant for upcoming Galaxy S8
- BlackBerry readies a more secure version of the Samsung Galaxy S7
- Android device updates: Nougat rollout begins for the Moto Z Play
- ZTE pays US$892M settlement to US over illegal sales to Iran
- Google Assistant learns how to read texts as its prime-time rollout continues
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FT.Net Solutions DeveloperSA
- CCServiceNow Specialist - Administration and DevelopmentVIC
- FTSoftware Tech Lead - C++ Back Office Trading SystemsNSW
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Change Readiness ManagerNSW
- CCSharePoint Developer - Multiple Roles - 3-6 Mth Contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- CCITCM EngineerNSW
- FTInfrastructure EngineerQLD
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!VIC
- FTResponsive Design Developer, Frontend, PHP, WordpressNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- CCDigital Business ArchitectACT
- FTSr Digital Product ManagerNSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportSA
- FTSenior Network Specialist - Internet Edge Routing and SwitchingVIC
- CCAutomation Test AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTC# / ASP.NET DeveloperSA
- CCFrom Security Operations to Technical Business Analyst, make the move now!NSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPAutomation Test AnalystsQLD
- TPSenior Node.JS DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT roleNSW