LG has announced the two new devices it'll be showing off at this year's Mobile World Congress (and bringing to Australia later this year).
Smartphones - News
Early adopters of the BlackBerry Key2 are set to be tested, with a new Red variant of the device on the way that'll offer additional RAM and alongside crimson accents.
Alcatel have unveiled the new Alcatel 3, Alcatel 3L and Alcatel 1S at this year's Mobile World Congress.
HMD Global didn't hold back anything when it came to their MWC Press Conference, announcing the Nokia 9 and more.
Telstra has elaborated on its CES 2019 tease, revealing that the telco's local 5G offering will include the LG V50 ThinQ and Oppo's first 5G smartphone.
Hot on the heels of rival Samsung, Huawei have shown off their own foldable smartphone ahead of this year's Mobile World Congress.
We went hands-on with Oppo's prototype 10x lossless zoom smartphone camera. Here's a look at what we saw.
Oppo has confirmed that it'll working with Telstra and Optus to bring its first 5G smartphone to Australia in 2019.
Ahead of this year's Mobile World Congress, Oppo has shown off new smartphone camera hardware that's capable of 10x lossless zoom.
Sony Mobile has teamed up with camera startup Light.
Ahead of its expected unveiling at this year's Mobile World Congress, a billboard has given us our first look at the Huawei Mate X.
MWC 2019: Sony's next four smartphones just got leaked (but they're probably not coming to Australia)
Ahead of their official reveal at this year's Mobile World Congress, Sony Mobile's 2019 lineup has been leaked in its entirety.
Ahead of their 8th March on-sale date, Optus has begun taking pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e and S10+.
Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ are going to offer spec-bumps, new tricks and 5G (for Telstra customers)
Samsung has put an end to the leaks and speculation surrounding its 2019 flagships, officially unveiling the Galaxy S10 and S10+.
Samsung has officially announced their next fitness-focused smartwatch, the Galaxy Watch Active.
Toys for Boys
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 RealMe XT (2019) review
- 2 Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 (13-inch) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- 4 BlueAnt Pump Air 2 true wireless microbuds (2019) review
- 5 Apple Watch Series 5 (2019) review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- There's generosity and then there's this new Circles.Life 100GB phone plan
- Yes, the new Motorola Razr is coming to Australia
- Telstra strike $10 off their 60GB plan for Click Frenzy
- Huawei's Mate 30 Pro gets a late & limited Australian launch*
- Optus opt to emphasise 4K sports at 5G launch
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?