Here's a first look at Huawei's new Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro.
Smartphones - News
Telstra customers can now pre-order the Google Pixel 3 and the Google Pixel 3 XL.
We went hands on with the new Razer Phone 2.
Mere months after the delayed arrival of their first-gen Razer Phone, the gaming brand are set to launch their second smartphone for Australian customers.
HMD Global has unveiled its next mid-tier effort, the Nokia 7.1, and confirmed the new device will be the company's first handset available through JB Hi-Fi's SIM-only plans.
OPPO has been named as the leading smartphone brand in the lower premium segment by market research firm Counterpoint.
Following the launch of their SIM-only mobile plans, JB HiFi is offering discounts on phones such as OPPOs Find X and AX5.
OtterBox has announced a line-up of cases for the new iPhone XS, XS Max and XR.
LifeProof has announced a case line-up for the new iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR.
Belkin introduces Boost Up wireless charging dock for new iPhone collection and Apple Watch Series 4
Belkin has announced its Boost Up Wireless Charging Dock for iPhone and Apple Watch, which allows consumers to wirelessly charge their iPhone and Apple Watch at the same time.
A week ahead of its official reveal, LG have confirmed a few key details about their new V40 ThinQ smartphone.
Motorola have announced local launch details for their latest smartphone, the Moto Z3 Play.
Amaysim has refreshed their mobile data offering with three new plans, available from today.
Samsung has officially moved to challenge Huawei's P20 Pro, announcing the Galaxy A7.
A set of leaked codenames for Samsung's next flagship smartphone have indicated that a 5G model might be on the cards.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG V50 ThinQ 5G review: Two bad
- 2 Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- 3 Huawei P30 review: How badly do you need a headphone jack?
- 4 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 5 Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Motorola's new One Vision smartphone looks as smooth as a Pixel 3a (and cheaper!)
- Prime Day seems like a great time for Australians to import a OnePlus smartphone
- Vodafone to refund customers over ‘premium’ content billing
- You can now nab one of Huawei's best smartphones for $849
- Huawei renew their Watch GT giveaway for all new P30 and P30 Pro buys
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Best Australian Amazon Prime Day deals
- Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?