Catch have added some huge discounts in their $4M Electronics Clear Out Sale. Here are our picks.
Smartphones - News
Samsung Australia has announced record pre-sales and strong first weekend sales at retail outlets for the Galaxy Note9.
Huawei Australia and Vodafone have announced a bonus offer for the Huawei nova 3e smartphone.
Alcatel has launched three new handsets with Telstra, the Alcatel 1X, the Telstra Superior Powered by Alcatel, and the Telstra Essentials Plus Powered by Alcatel.
The official reveal of this year's Google Pixel smartphones isn't expected to come until October 9th but that hasn't deterred leakers from trying getting the details out ahead of time.
Apple has officially set a date for the reveal of its 2018 iPhones: September 12th.
TCL have announced their latest BlackBerry-branded smartphone: the KEY2 LE.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia and TPG have agreed to a “merger of equals” the companies announced this morning.
HMD Global has launched its second device in the Android Go family with the Nokia 2.1.
ABI Research's Teardown has released a statement criticizing the Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer over the 'frustrating' user experience offered by the Edge Sense 2 tech found in its recent HTC U12+ flagship.
Huawei has updated last year's Mate 10 to include one of the most talked-about features from this year's P20 Pro.
LifeProof introduces NËXT, its first case for a Note device.
OtterBox has announced a full lineup of protective cases for the Galaxy Note9, available in Australia and New Zealand.
HMD Global, the Nokia mobile phone business sold to Microsoft and then bought back, has revealed changes to its leadership ranks.
Android 9 Pie (Go edition) comes with up to an additional 500MB out of the box compared to Oreo (Go edition), and more than twice what you’d find on a non-Go edition phone.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 3 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
- 4 Huawei Watch GT review: Battery life isn't everything
- 5 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's Galaxy Fold appears more fragile than expected
- Apple and Qualcomm surprisingly settle their legal differences, and it’s pretty clear who won
- Google Pixel 3a announcement gets a date
- Oppo cut corners with the ultra-cheap AX5s
- Xiaomi is finally coming to Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?