Vaya has unveiled new plans that start from as low as $16 per month for 2GB of data, ranging up to 60GB for $56 per month.
Smartphones - News
Oppo has launched its latest budget handset exclusively through JB Hi-Fi, the Oppo A3S.
HMD Global has announced the release of the Nokia 5.1 Plus on Android One in Australia.
Boost Mobile has announced its new Boost Anytime Plus mobile plans, including the availability of a new $70 plan and increased data inclusions across existing Anytime Plus plans $30 and up.
Australian buyers of Huawei's P20 Pro are set to get a major software upgrade before the year is up.
We spoke to Alienware’s Frank Azor at this year’s PAX Australia and he admitted that gaming smartphones are a category that the traditionally PC-focused brand does consider from time to time.
HTC has officially launched their "blockchain-powered" smartphone, the HTC Exodus 1, into early access.
Speaking to journalists at the launch of the Huawei Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro in London, Leica spokespeople suggested that Huawei might not be shipping a quad-lens smartphone anytime soon.
We were in London for the launch of the Huwaei Mate 20 and Huawei Mate 20 Pro. Here are some snaps of the event as it happened.
Rounding out their existing Pro and Prosche variants of the new Mate 20, Huawei have also announced the bumper-sized Mate 20 X.
Here's a first look at Huawei's new Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro.
Huawei are set to build on the strengths of this year’s Huawei P20 Pro with their new Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro smartphones.
Telstra customers can now pre-order the Google Pixel 3 and the Google Pixel 3 XL.
We went hands on with the new Razer Phone 2.
Mere months after the delayed arrival of their first-gen Razer Phone, the gaming brand are set to launch their second smartphone for Australian customers.
Toys for Boys
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 30 Pro (2019) review: Too weird to thrive, too rare to buy
- 2 RealMe 5 (2019) review
- 3 RealMe XT (2019) review
- 4 Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 (13-inch) review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung show off a new Star Wars Note 10+
- There's generosity and then there's this new Circles.Life 100GB phone plan
- Yes, the new Motorola Razr is coming to Australia
- Telstra strike $10 off their 60GB plan for Click Frenzy
- Huawei's Mate 30 Pro gets a late & limited Australian launch*
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?