Razer has announced a significant price-drop for their second-gen smartphone alongside a software update that'll update the device to Android 9 Pie.
Smartphones - News
Huawei's Porsche-branded luxury variant of their Mate 20 Pro smartphone is now available to Australian customers willing to pay the premium.
MWC 2019: Turns out Alcatel do have a 5G phone - but it probably won't be coming to Australia this year
We visited the Alcatel booth at this year's Mobile World Congress and were pleasantly surprised to discover do indeed have some 5G hardware on the way, it just probably won't be coming to Australia until early 2020.
The LG G8 ThinQ was only announced this week but Australians will be getting a slightly-different variant of the device when it arrives later in the year.
Hot on the trails of tech giants like Samsung and Huawei, Energizer is looking to cash in on the foldable phone trend with a device of their own.
MWC 2019: Oppo say foldable smartphones are still a work in progress (but show their prototype anyway)
Oppo isn't bringing a foldable smartphone to Mobile World Congress but they did give us a few reasons why not.
LG's press conference say them announce their flagship G8 ThinQ and their first 5G smartphone, the V50 ThinQ.
HMD Global's Nokia press conference saw them show off five new handsets, including the Nokia 9 Pureview.
Huawei brought their first foldable smartphone to play at its MWC 2019 press conference.
LG has announced the two new devices it'll be showing off at this year's Mobile World Congress (and bringing to Australia later this year).
Early adopters of the BlackBerry Key2 are set to be tested, with a new Red variant of the device on the way that'll offer additional RAM and alongside crimson accents.
Alcatel have unveiled the new Alcatel 3, Alcatel 3L and Alcatel 1S at this year's Mobile World Congress.
HMD Global didn't hold back anything when it came to their MWC Press Conference, announcing the Nokia 9 and more.
Telstra has elaborated on its CES 2019 tease, revealing that the telco's local 5G offering will include the LG V50 ThinQ and Oppo's first 5G smartphone.
Hot on the heels of rival Samsung, Huawei have shown off their own foldable smartphone ahead of this year's Mobile World Congress.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 3 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
- 4 Huawei Watch GT review: Battery life isn't everything
- 5 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's Galaxy Fold appears more fragile than expected
- Apple and Qualcomm surprisingly settle their legal differences, and it’s pretty clear who won
- Google Pixel 3a announcement gets a date
- Oppo cut corners with the ultra-cheap AX5s
- Xiaomi is finally coming to Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?