The Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ aren't due to be officially announced until the 20th of February but there's plenty of info about the new flagship handsets (and Samsung's first foldable) that's already doing the rounds.
Smartphones - News
HMD Global has announced local availability for the new Nokia 8.1.
Zagg has quietly begun rolling out their new InvisibleShield on Demand service across Australian retailers.
Optus has been penalised in $10 million after the Australian consumer watchdog sought legal action in the Federal Court over third-party billing service.
The foldable-device scene is growing rapidly with some of the biggest technology players in the world getting involved including Samsung and Xiaomi - not wanting to be left behind, Intel is developing its own product too.
TPG Telecom has decided to stop the rollout of its mobile network in Australia due to factors "outside TPG control", the company said.
TPG says that it will no longer roll out an Australian mobile network, blaming the government’s decision to ban telcos from using Huawei-manufactured 5G equipment.
Motorola’s range of G7 phones has been leaked due to an error on its Brazilian website, showing off all the specs and features you could ask for.
Speaking at the launch of its 5G multi-mode chipset in Beijing, Huawei CEO Richard Yu has seemingly-confirmed that the company's plans to show a foldable smartphone with 5G connectivity at next month's Mobile World Congress.
ALDImobile are gearing up to offer the 40GB ALDImobile Family Pack as a SpecialBuy.
Details have emerged around the first build of Android Q via a leak, with some hints towards future features and functionality.
As teased earlier in the week, Oppo have shown off some new hardware that'll allow them to bring 10x optical zoom and more advanced in-display fingerprint sensors to future devices.
It charges and pairs just fine, but you may hate the misaligned cutouts and error messages.
LG is not the global Android powerhouse it was a few years ago, but that doesn’t mean its phones aren’t great. 2018’s LG V40 ThinQ is one of our favourite smartphones despite it not being available officially in the UK.
Fnatic will be proudly displaying the OnePlus logo on its 2019 esports jersey thanks to a recently announced partnership with the Smartphone giant.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
- 2 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
- 3 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 4 Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
- 5 Sony WF-SP900 review: One step forward, two steps back
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The one thing that every 5G smartphone (so far) has in common
- MWC 2019: Oppo says it will embrace wireless charging when it 'realises perfection'
- The Razer Phone 2 gets a price-drop and Android Pie
- Huawei's hyper-premium Mate 20 RS is now available in Australia
- MWC 2019: Turns out Alcatel do have a 5G phone - but it probably won't be coming to Australia this year
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?