Apple has set a date for the reveal of the next iPhone.
Smartphones - News
Google has indicated that Huawei's Mate 30 won't have access to US apps like the Google Play Store (or Facebook) at launch.
Samsung have launched their first MicroLED display at this year's Integrate Expo in Melbourne - but it's only available for businesses.
TCL's pocket-sized Palm handset is now available in Australia through JB Hi-Fi.
Samsung's PlayGalaxy Link game streaming app isn't yet available but the GLAP is.
Telstra have sent out the deets around their Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus plans.
Chinese smartphone brand Vivo has fanned the flames, hyping up their hopes for the Australia brand amid their JB Hi-Fi debut.
In a surprise move, a leaked JB Hi-Fi sales pamphlet has revealed the retailer will be expanding its smartphone offering with new Xiaomi and Vivo devices.
The good news? Xiaomi's first 5G phone is now available in Australia. The bad news? It's launched without carrier support.
Vodafone have unveiled just how much you'll have to pay to nab Samsung's latest Note series smartphones - plus their incentive for choosing them over the other options.
Optus have announced mobile plans for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ and confirmed they'll be offering its 5G counterpart later in the year.
Samsung's faux-desktop smartphone app now works on laptops.
Samsung's new Galaxy Note 10 is putting a new spin on the idea of a gaming phone by adding a dedicated steaming service, PlayGalaxy Link P2P and Discord into the mix.
Samsung are offering three versions of the Galaxy Note 10. Here’s a quick run-down on the biggest differences that you’ll want to know about before you choose which one to buy.
Picking up where the from months of leaks and speculation leave off, Samsung have officially announced the Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10 Plus and Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G.
Toys for Boys
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 RealMe XT (2019) review
- 2 Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 (13-inch) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- 4 BlueAnt Pump Air 2 true wireless microbuds (2019) review
- 5 Apple Watch Series 5 (2019) review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- There's generosity and then there's this new Circles.Life 100GB phone plan
- Yes, the new Motorola Razr is coming to Australia
- Telstra strike $10 off their 60GB plan for Click Frenzy
- Huawei's Mate 30 Pro gets a late & limited Australian launch*
- Optus opt to emphasise 4K sports at 5G launch
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?