Zagg has quietly begun rolling out their new InvisibleShield on Demand service across Australian retailers.
Smartphones - News
Optus has been penalised in $10 million after the Australian consumer watchdog sought legal action in the Federal Court over third-party billing service.
The foldable-device scene is growing rapidly with some of the biggest technology players in the world getting involved including Samsung and Xiaomi - not wanting to be left behind, Intel is developing its own product too.
TPG Telecom has decided to stop the rollout of its mobile network in Australia due to factors "outside TPG control", the company said.
TPG says that it will no longer roll out an Australian mobile network, blaming the government’s decision to ban telcos from using Huawei-manufactured 5G equipment.
Motorola’s range of G7 phones has been leaked due to an error on its Brazilian website, showing off all the specs and features you could ask for.
Speaking at the launch of its 5G multi-mode chipset in Beijing, Huawei CEO Richard Yu has seemingly-confirmed that the company's plans to show a foldable smartphone with 5G connectivity at next month's Mobile World Congress.
ALDImobile are gearing up to offer the 40GB ALDImobile Family Pack as a SpecialBuy.
Details have emerged around the first build of Android Q via a leak, with some hints towards future features and functionality.
As teased earlier in the week, Oppo have shown off some new hardware that'll allow them to bring 10x optical zoom and more advanced in-display fingerprint sensors to future devices.
It charges and pairs just fine, but you may hate the misaligned cutouts and error messages.
LG is not the global Android powerhouse it was a few years ago, but that doesn’t mean its phones aren’t great. 2018’s LG V40 ThinQ is one of our favourite smartphones despite it not being available officially in the UK.
Fnatic will be proudly displaying the OnePlus logo on its 2019 esports jersey thanks to a recently announced partnership with the Smartphone giant.
Rumors surrounding the reveal of Oppo's next major smartphone suggest the Chinese brand are set to unveil a device with an impressive 5x optical zoom.
Oppo have announced their first new device of 2019, the budget-friendly Oppo AX7.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 3 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
- 4 Huawei Watch GT review: Battery life isn't everything
- 5 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's Galaxy Fold appears more fragile than expected
- Apple and Qualcomm surprisingly settle their legal differences, and it’s pretty clear who won
- Google Pixel 3a announcement gets a date
- Oppo cut corners with the ultra-cheap AX5s
- Xiaomi is finally coming to Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?