Australian buyers of Huawei's P20 Pro are set to get a major software upgrade before the year is up.
Smartphones - News
We spoke to Alienware’s Frank Azor at this year’s PAX Australia and he admitted that gaming smartphones are a category that the traditionally PC-focused brand does consider from time to time.
HTC has officially launched their "blockchain-powered" smartphone, the HTC Exodus 1, into early access.
Speaking to journalists at the launch of the Huawei Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro in London, Leica spokespeople suggested that Huawei might not be shipping a quad-lens smartphone anytime soon.
We were in London for the launch of the Huwaei Mate 20 and Huawei Mate 20 Pro. Here are some snaps of the event as it happened.
Rounding out their existing Pro and Prosche variants of the new Mate 20, Huawei have also announced the bumper-sized Mate 20 X.
Huawei are set to build on the strengths of this year’s Huawei P20 Pro with their new Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro smartphones.
Here's a first look at Huawei's new Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro.
Telstra customers can now pre-order the Google Pixel 3 and the Google Pixel 3 XL.
We went hands on with the new Razer Phone 2.
Mere months after the delayed arrival of their first-gen Razer Phone, the gaming brand are set to launch their second smartphone for Australian customers.
HMD Global has unveiled its next mid-tier effort, the Nokia 7.1, and confirmed the new device will be the company's first handset available through JB Hi-Fi's SIM-only plans.
OPPO has been named as the leading smartphone brand in the lower premium segment by market research firm Counterpoint.
Following the launch of their SIM-only mobile plans, JB HiFi is offering discounts on phones such as OPPOs Find X and AX5.
OtterBox has announced a line-up of cases for the new iPhone XS, XS Max and XR.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
- 2 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
- 3 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 4 Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
- 5 Sony WF-SP900 review: One step forward, two steps back
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The one thing that every 5G smartphone (so far) has in common
- MWC 2019: Oppo says it will embrace wireless charging when it 'realises perfection'
- The Razer Phone 2 gets a price-drop and Android Pie
- Huawei's hyper-premium Mate 20 RS is now available in Australia
- MWC 2019: Turns out Alcatel do have a 5G phone - but it probably won't be coming to Australia this year
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?