The first images of the Xperia XZ4 shows Sony has changed something people hated about the XZ2 and XZ3. Here are all the rumours
Smartphones - News
Boost Mobile has announced that it will be increasing its bonus data offering from 11GB to 23GB with its Boost Anytime Plus plans on the first 5 $30+ recharges.
Cygnett has released a premium line of new cables.
Kogan Mobile has announced it will be refreshing its existing data inclusions and mobile deal promotions.
After the cavalcade of leaks that preceded this year's Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL, you'd think we'd be done with Pixel leaks for the year. You'd be wrong.
Complaints from Optus customers have revealed a fault affecting some early adopters of Huawei's new Mate 20 Pro.
While Samsung's One UI software overhaul won't arrive until early next year, beta users have already discovered the update will introduce new restrictions around custom themes.
Google has finally rolled out their Night Sight to the Pixel camera via a software update.
Samsung Electronics will be the latest producer to include a Neural Processing Unit (NPU) on its latest mobile processor to improve machine learning performance. The Exynos 9 Series 9820 will almost certainly be seen on the Samsung Galaxy S10, and th...
While the hardware shown at this year's Samsung Developers Conference has quickly garnered headlines, the new direction that Samsung are set to go with their software is the more meaningful move.
Oppo has unveiled the latest two additions to its popular R-series of devices: the R17 and R17 Pro.
Vaya has unveiled new plans that start from as low as $16 per month for 2GB of data, ranging up to 60GB for $56 per month.
Oppo has launched its latest budget handset exclusively through JB Hi-Fi, the Oppo A3S.
HMD Global has announced the release of the Nokia 5.1 Plus on Android One in Australia.
Boost Mobile has announced its new Boost Anytime Plus mobile plans, including the availability of a new $70 plan and increased data inclusions across existing Anytime Plus plans $30 and up.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 3 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
- 4 Huawei Watch GT review: Battery life isn't everything
- 5 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Galaxy Watch users report app outage
- Huawei's new Matebook 13 is now available in Australia
- Samsung's Galaxy Fold appears more fragile than expected
- Apple and Qualcomm surprisingly settle their legal differences, and it’s pretty clear who won
- Google Pixel 3a announcement gets a date
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?