LifeProof has announced a case line-up for the new iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR.
Smartphones - News
Belkin introduces Boost Up wireless charging dock for new iPhone collection and Apple Watch Series 4
Belkin has announced its Boost Up Wireless Charging Dock for iPhone and Apple Watch, which allows consumers to wirelessly charge their iPhone and Apple Watch at the same time.
A week ahead of its official reveal, LG have confirmed a few key details about their new V40 ThinQ smartphone.
Motorola have announced local launch details for their latest smartphone, the Moto Z3 Play.
Amaysim has refreshed their mobile data offering with three new plans, available from today.
Samsung has officially moved to challenge Huawei's P20 Pro, announcing the Galaxy A7.
A set of leaked codenames for Samsung's next flagship smartphone have indicated that a 5G model might be on the cards.
Following the launch of Apple’s latest generation iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR, 3SIXT has unveiled its new range of iPhone accessories.
Coinciding with Apple’s announcement of three new iPhones, Cygnett have released five new cases.
Following the reveal of Apple’s new iPhone XS, XR and XS Max, Moshi has released its new collection of iPhone accessories.
Tech21 has announced the launch of its new collection of protective cases and screen protectors for iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR.
With the release of the new iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR, EFM has announced 5 new protective cases.
The collaboration between OnePlus and Google is a mobile-only experience that will put users head-to-head around the world. There will be a series of puzzles you’ll have to solve as quickly as possible in order to advance to the next round.
Oppo has announced that a new "supercharged" version of the Find X will now be available in Australia.
Huawei is gearing up reveal the Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro on 16 October. But although the flagship phones will steal the limelight, it seems the company is keeping another device under wraps for the event.
Monash University’s 100 per cent Online Data Science Single Units are designed to provide the foundation for professionals to capitalise on all of these key trends in data science.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The BlackBerry Key2 has finally landed in Australia
- Telstra launch Australia's first 5G hotspot
- It looks like Samsung Galaxy S10 5G will be Australia's first 5G smartphone
- Telstra enter the Click Frenzy fray with new phone plan deals
- Huawei Australia respond to Android license crisis
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?